Chapter 7

"that was awesome dude"says Matt jumping out of the car.

"I know right"Tyler says jumping out just like Matt did but tripping over the curb and falling on his face "is it alright if i stay the night Jenna?".

"ya no problem Tyler"says Jenna getting out of the car like a normal person and then i get out and up pulls Jeremy.

I walk up to the passenger side window "Hey Jer what are you doing here it's like almost twelve"i say

"I just wanted to see how it went, and i wanted to talk to you"says Jeremy "can you get in please,Have you told Matt about us"Asked Jeremy as i get into the car.

"ya hold on Jenna i'm going with Jeremy i'll be back."

"ok not too late"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Then Jeremy and i drove off. We started driving to the school and as we got closer he started going faster and faster. "Jeremy slow down what are you doing Jeremy" I yell as we get closer to the school fence. "Jeremy what are you doing.Jeremy you're going to kill us"

"Shut up bitch if you want to live" said Jeremy pushing the petal to the floor then slamming on the break coming inches from hitting the fence."What the fuck do you think you are doing going out and getting home this late."yells Jeremy and slapping Elena across the face.

Elena goes for the door handle but Jeremy is quicker and locks the doors."Jeremy let me out,now!"screamed Elena pulling on the door.

"Shut up Elena I don't want to do this but you give me no choice"He says grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to him and slapping her once again."Now are you going to be good sweetie"

"Jeremy, why are you doing this...to me I thought you loved me" said Elena starting to cry

"I do love you.you just need to stop doing stuff to make me mad and this wouldn't happen. Now all you have to do is say that you love me well looking me in my eyes then kiss me like you did when you first kissed me" said Jeremy taking his seat belt off and looking at Elena and leaning over to her to wipe away the tears coming down on her checks.

"Jeremy I love you with all my heart and always will,you are the best thing to happen to me since my dad left"Said Elena looking into Jeremy's big brown eyes,taking off her seat belt leaning into Jeremy and kissing him they way she did when the were studying together for the first time.

Without realizing Jeremy put his elbow onto the unlock button and unlocked the doors and as soon as Elena heard the sound she let go of him opened the door and ran.