Chapter 10

After Elena stop crying and got her stuff out of her locker and checked in with her homeroom teacher,she walked out of the school waved to Tyler getting ready for football practice she fond Jeremy.She didn't know what she was going to say to him but she knew she had to talk to him.

"Hey Elena how are you doing?" Asked Jeremy with a guilty look in his big brown eyes" can i talk to you?"

"Umm.. thats what I wanted to do,is talk to you so ya" I said looking kind of scared

"Elena I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what I did to you It wasn't right you had told me that you were going out that was not right I was brought up....."

"Jer I know..... I know you didn't mean it and I am sorry that I did not remind you of it and you are the best and I'm sorry that I ran from you that night I should of stayed and let you explain what was going on." I stop I looked at him with my sorry face and then I remembered that we were in his car a little ways from the school I lend in and kissed him. "Jeremy... I love you!"

"I love you to Elena!" Said Jeremy kissing me then turning to the steering wheel backing up and driving to his house.

When we got there he got out told me to stay went in to see if any one was home the house was empty,He came out waved me to come in I got out I ran to the door.He ran and picked me up we went up to his bed room,we made out for about ten minutes then we started to take each others clothes off. Next I knew we were making love.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We must of gone to sleep after because next we both knew his little sister was coming up to tell Jeremy that dinner was done then screaming for their mother to come up to see what he was doing.

I panicked got up grabbed my clothes kissed him and ran down the stairs trying to put them back on didn't even grab my bag, I just ran and across Jeremy came running after me. When he cot up to me he gave me a huge kiss and my book bag. I ran all the way home when I got there my mother was waiting for me.

"So were have you been miss Ann" said my mother

"Mom please don't call me miss ann I don't like that"

"WERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!"yelled my mother making me sit down" And if you say Jeremy's I'll smack you.Tyler called told me what Jeremy did to you the night of the concert,now were have you been Elena?"

"I've been with......with,Jeremy.Don't Hurt Me!!!"I yelled witch made my younger brother wake up and come down.

"Mom,mom what is going on?"Matt asks pulling my mother away.

"Your sister is hang out with a boy who beats her!"Yells my mom Then Jenna coming down."show us what he did to you now."

I start to pull my sleeve up and the bruise gets bigger as I do.My brother runs into the kitchen my mom falls to the floor and Jenna runs over to me and starts crying.

"Why are you crying Jenna?"I ask looking at her

"Because I'm the one who let you go with him" She says then the door bell goes.

"I got it"I say walking to the door and opening it,it was Jeremy"Sh my moms in the other room" I say going out side with him."why are you here?"

"you left your purse in my car I wanted to give it to you" He says handing to me.I drop it and kiss him then my mom,Matt and Jenna walk out.

"Elena Ann get your butt over here right now!"Yells my mom"Elena thats it I don't want you near him!"She says pulling me from Jeremy

"Get off me I hate you!"I yell at the top of my lungs and she puts me down I run back to Jeremy.

I could see the anger in her face."Fine if you hate move out move in with him!"she says pointing at Jeremy"If you want to be with somebody that hits you fine I was just trying to save you."

"Says turning around and grabbing Matt and Jenna. I turn to Jeremy and fall to the ground and start balling my eyes he kneels down to my level and holds me and trying to calm me down but i just keep crying.

About four minutes after I stop crying he helps me up and we get into his car.We drive to his house and sneak in and up to his bedroom. He gives me one of his big t-shirts to wear to bed.