jealousy

Greece's Pov:

I snapped back to reality and realize that I'm hugging him!

I got so embarrassed I pulled away from the huge, blushing

He looked at me confused then giggles, gosh.. He's so cute.. Wait what?

I sighed and apologize to Mal because I hugged him and he easily forgave me, he's the sweetest.

I then hugged once more and I saw in the corner of my eyes.. And it's.

Indo.

Indo's Pov:

I walked in, in the school garden, where me and him used to hang out.. Oh for f-ck sake Indo move on!

I then felt this gut that someone is glaring at me..

I looked around to see...

Greece glaring at me while hugging Mal!

Wait why do I care?

I rolled my eyes and leaned on a specific tree. Yes. This is the tree where me and him used to lean into.

Why do I keep remembering him? It's not like I love him or anything!

But.. Oh f-ck you Indonesia snap out of it! Move one!

Then I snapped back to reality when philia snapped me back.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I'm walking on the hallway peacefully finding palestine cause I need to help her with her math when I saw Greece again! With him!

Can't he just quit it? Why do they keep trying to steal him away?!

Wait huh? No Indo you don't love him anymore!

I walked faster because of jealousy until I walked pass them. Gosh they're everywhere!

But now I faced my worst nightmare..

I saw new Zealand! Why am I scared of her? She stabbed me in the arm with a pocket knife! Who wouldn't be scared?!

I walked even faster avoiding eye contact until I found palestine.. Gosh I'm safe now.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Finally school is done! I then rushed out of school to get some fresh air

This is freedom.

I then remember there's a new cafe somewhere near by! I have to check it out

I grab my key so I can start the engine of my motorcycle

I hopped on it then drove to the cafe

I parked my motorcycle and walked inside the cafe

I ordered a latte coffee and a French toast

I went to find a sit and of course I have to saw that two... They're everywhere wtf?!

I chose a table across from theirs so I can see what they are doing.

I then glared away jealousy, is mal doing this to make me jealous?! No he wouldn't do that.. Hes just sweet and- OH SNAP OUT OF IT INDO! move on indo...