"he's mine."

indo's pov:

I watch Greece, New Zealand, Australia, and Malaysia talk, Malaysia looks scared. I think those bratty twins told them when they saw me.

I walked away feeling angry. I saw philia in the distance. I walked yon to her with a fake smile. she greeted me.

"so.. I heard someone is giving letters to Malaysia. is that you?" she asked me. I looked around if there's any people(or countries!) near. when it's clear I just nod. he looked shock.

"Indonesia! we know you miss him but you can't go that fa-" I cute her off by covering her mouth. "shh" I shushed her as she nod.

he'll be mine soon...

time skip

I saw Malaysia in the distance. he was with nobody. this is my chance. I run up to him and then covered his mouth with a cloth. he screamed but it was silent. good thing nobody is here.

I dragged him to my house. where I sometimes go there. he looked at me with fear. then I did what I can do. I made him swallow a pill that made him sleep and can't remember anything. that way if he wakes up he won't remember anything at all. and he'll be mine.

I chuckled mischievously as I look at him with hearts in my eyes.

"I'm sorry mallie but...

I want you.

you're mine."

a/n:short chappie! btw happy b'day kumeko890<3