mysterious letters

mal's pov:

I was walking to school as greece catch up on me.

"goodmorning mallie, got any sleep yet?" he asked concerningly

"no..." I said with a hint of sadness

after I got the mysterious letter by someone I couldn't think and worry who is it or what will happen next. this kept bothering me until now. I got less sleep, I have no appetite. and worst I have to get to therapist every Monday, wednesday and Friday.

my siblings and greece we're worried and tried to figure out who could be the person behind these.

me and greece arrived at school. we both went to our first class as always and listened to the teacher until second period comes. we went to our next class as again and listened to the boring lecture.

then finally it's break. we have like 1-2 hour break at mornings. me and greece are walking towards our locker talking when new zea and Aussie waved at us and went up to us. I greeted a hi back as greece only gave them a smile.

"so uhm mal, we might know who kept sending you those letters but.. we're not that sure." new zea said to me as she hand me over her phone to see a country putting a letter on my locker. I quickly ran to my locker and opened it. another letter. I then panicked.

"do you might know who he is?!" I yelled as I go back to the three. "we don't know but I saw that country pictured you guys some minutes ago!" Aussie informed me. "wait may I see the photo?" greece ask as new zea hand over him her phone. he looked at it and had an shock expression on his face.

"I'm not sure ok since there's students here looks the same but.. that country's flag has red and white colors only. and the only people who has red and white only colors are Poland, Monaco, Indonesia, and Singapore. but this person seems tall  and the red is at the top and the white is at the bottom. so the only possible country could this be... " we all stayed silent as we figured out who may be the county giving me these letters.