move on Indonesia.

indo's pov:

mal saw the letter I gave him and he showed it to greece.. that b-tchy greece.

I walked away madly as I ignore all my friends thinking about how I get back with mal. yes I broke up with him but.. I kinda believe him now. CLUE WORD! KINDA. and I want him back...

I feel desperate.

when I got back home I straight up went to my room and flop into my bed remembering that mal used to comfort me in here when I have a bad day.

I then heard a knock on my door. I didn't want to answer but I have too. I opened the door to see philia(a/n:I can't remember the name I used for Phil so spare me!) looking mad.

she walk up to me as she open her mouth "why the f-ck are you ignoring us Indonesia?!" she yelled, she's scary when she's mad and it's more scary when she said my full name!

"look. I just had a bad day and I was in the bad mood so spare the f-ck of me-" I explained which made her calm and concern. "why are you having a bad day?" she asked.

sh-t. if I tell she might get angry.. but.. she's a best friend.. I can't lie to her! because if I lie she'll still know! "i-... I miss mal." I confessed as her eyes became more wide as she close the door.. for what reason.

"well... to be honest.. same." she said looking away. "we're best friends but then a stupid drama happened and our friendship went down hill. I miss our bond together.." she confessed too as tears start to stream down her face

"how... how can we bring him back..?" I asked hoping an answer. "I don't know either. she's always around her cousin and greece. we can't get close to her without getting harm or hurt" she said shrugging before I has an idea.

"your friends with greece right..?" "right...?" "maybe.. we can beg greece to let him talk to us again, even just a small talk!" I said with hope in my eyes, she shook her head "no it won't work, greece respect mal too much and he can't just force mal to talk to us." she explained before I lost hope.

"then... how?" I mumbled still thinking how to get to talk to him again. philia sighed sadly as he cross her arms "maybe we let him go. and... you should move on indo." she said, my eyes widened on er words as I look down "no.. I can't loose hope on talking to him!" I said madly with tears form into my eyes. "but indo. just accept it already. he's gone and happy with someone else and you have to move on." she said patting my back.

move.. on..?