Chapter 1 - "Class 1 A"

Izuku pushed open the door to the classroom as all students became silent. "Good Morning brats. I am you homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, better known as the Underground Hero : Eraser head." Aizawa lazily greeted his students as all of them stared at him like he was a hobo. "Sorry for that! I am Izuku Midoriya! Your Assistant Homeroom Teacher. I will be assisting your class through out the years until you graduate. Also I am the one who will supervise you Hero Studies." Izuku cheerfully introduced himself as all the students sighed in relief, 'Atleast we have a normal teacher.' some of them thought."Anyways, now that that's over. Put these on and home outside. " Stated Aizawa as he pulled out a UA training tracksuit(?). With that both the teacher left the class as the students followed suit.

A few minutes later, all the members of class 1A were present in the ground as Izuku stood next to Aizawa, playing with a ball as the Underground Hero had a notepad in his hand. "Okay students. Fist we will perform a test to see how much you can use your own quirk. Using your quirks are allowed, the only thing that isn't allowed is to leave the circle." Izuku explained as he threw the ball at a dirty blonde haired kid, who caught it with no effort."Throw it with your quirk." Izuku instructed as the kid got into into the circle and threw the ball with explosions propelling it, 'Explosions? Intresting' Izuku said as the test continued. As the test was going on, someone said it was 'fun' and that ticked Aizawa off. So he declare that whoever got the last place was going to be expelled, which quickly killed the mood.

So all the students attended the test and all of them gave it their all, after all none of them wanted to be expelled on the very first day. "Alright kids! Here are the results;
1)Momo Yaoyorozu
2)Katsuki Bakugo
3)Shoto Todoroki
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
20)Minoru Mineta.

Also I was lying about the expulsion thing." Aizawa suddenly said as the student who placed last let out a sigh of relief. "Really Mr. Aizawa? I thought you really were gonna do it since you expelled your entire class the previous year." Momo, who had ranked first, said as the students were shocked, even the purples haired Aizawa 2.0 kid was shocked. Aizawa just explained his reasons as the class just stayed silent after that and all of them went back to their class.

"So students, second period's mine. I will teach you about 'Battle Strategies or Tactics'." Izuku said to them as he took out a pair of round rim glasses and put them on. Izuku looked around the class and was about to say something when suddenly a brown haired girl with a Bob cut raised her hand,"Yes?"Izuku asked."But sir you said you would be supervising our Hero Studies?" The students asked as Izuku just chuckled to himself, "Yes, about that. While I will supervise your Hero Studies, I will also teach you 'Battle Tactics'. Which is something Nezu introduced this year." Izuku explained as he took a breath "But before you ask anymore questions. How about you introduce yourself!" he suggested as a pink skinned and haired girl said that she will go first.

"Yo! I am Mina Ashido. My quirk's Acid, I can create acid! I like social media, fashion and dancing!" The said girl, Mina, introduced herself as the explosion kid stood up. "Listen her you extras! I am Katsuki Bakugo and I will be number 1, ya understand that!" He exclaimed before the ponytail girl introduced herself, this kept going until every one introduced themselves and now the students were staring at Izuku, waiting for him to introduce himself. " Wait... I have to do it too? " Izuku asked, surprised as the students just gave him a 'duh' look. "Ah...Okay. I am Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is Weapon Master! I can summon any weapon with my blood. And I can even give the weapons super powers, like fire or water. Oh and I can't summon Morden weapons." Izuku introduced himself as the attention of the class was now shifted towards Aizawa who was trying to leave the Clas while still in his sleeping back, crawling like a caterpillar." Oh-I will do that for him. His name is, as you know, Shota Aizawa. His quirk is Eraser, he can erase any quirk except mutations if he looks at their eyes. It does give him dry eyes though." He said before gathering the classes attention and starting the lesson on 'Battle Tactics'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku opened the door to the dorms for the students as the poured in, looking all around it. " So my dear students, this is your dorm. The rooms are in the 1st and 2nd floor and the top floor is reserved for us, teachers!" Izuku said as the students went to their respective rooms. "Heh. Maybe I should make them something for a congratulations for getting in" Izuku muttered as he put on a apron, without even bothering to change and took out the ingredients before he started to cook something for the student's dinner.

After about an hour or so the students walked into the ground floor, looking tired. "Hello students! Now would you like your dinner?" Izuku exclaimed as he presented the food he made, he himself sitting on the chair at the last of the table.

"Yo sensei?"

"Yes, Kaminari."

"You made all this"

"Hmmm"

"For us?"

"Of course, after all you all are my cute little students!"

"Hell Yeah!"

The students quickly sat themselves on a chair as all of their clapped their hands, mumbling a "Itadakimasu" before digging in the food. The food prepared by Izuku wasn't special. It was just rice, miso soup, omelette and fish, but because the students were tired, the simple meal looked like heavenly food to them, as none of them could cook, they were getting worried.

__

Ah, it's over. Sorry for the short chapter but something's waiting for you in the next upload.