Chapter 1.5 - "Izuku Midoriya"

Izuku Midoriya, a boy who despised the society in which he lived in. He hated how any one who didn't have a gift like the others, something out of anyone's control, would get treated as if they weren't even human. He hated how the powerless would get tossed around like their lives didn't matter, he hated it, he hated it so much that at one point he was willing to wipe humanity itself. The moment he felt that way was something he didn't wish to recall anytime soon, if he would want to ever in his life time. The moment his hatred towards the society had reached it's peak, the moment he had almost drew upon his most destructive abilities.

It was warm evening in Japan, nothing out of the the ordinary. The cars ran down the busy roads and the people crowded infront of
shops. On top of a building in Musutafu, Japan, a raven haired girl stood looking down the city beside her stood a green haired man. The man was Izuku Midoriya himself, at 16 years age. Izuku stood facing the girl's side as she continued to stare down the city. "M-Mai-Chan, please don't do it. I beg you, don't do it. You still have me, I still love you, I will never not love you. Just don't do it! It will get better, I-I promise!" Izuku said to raven haired girl called Mai. Her name was Mai Sakurajima, 16 years old and no quirk to call her own. A shocked expression took over her face as she turned to meet Midoriya in his eyes," Y-You really..love me? " she asked in a low voice, her voice breaking. "Yes, yes. I love you Mai-Chan. Don't do it! I will kill who ever has hurt you! I will make them suffer! Just-just don't do it, please." Izuku said as a single drop of tear ran down his right cheek, his voice breaking at the end. "Liar" Mai said silently as she broke down infront of him. "Liar" She said again as Izuku got closed to her before he kneeled next to her, pulling her into his embrace. "I am not lying, Mai-Chan." Izuku started as he caressed the raven hair of the girl "I love you and I will continue to love you forever." he said softly to the crying girl as she continued to cry on his chest. Mai slowly stopped her tears as she pushed Izuku back, "Thank you, Izuku. Thank you. But...." Mai trailed of as Izuku sat patiently "I am sorry. I am sorry, Izuku. You can hate me all you want but I am sorry." Mai suddenly said as she started to slowly getting away from him. "I love you too, Izuku." Mai said before she threw herself off the massive building leaving Izuku shocked, too shocked to even move a muscle in his body.

Tears started to stream down his face as he sat there motion less. 'I love you too, Izuku' Her voice rang in his head as he tried to process what happened.

*THUMP*

The sound broke Izuku out of his trance as he rushed to the edge of the building as looked down. He saw the body of Mai, laying on the side walk, laying on her own pool of blood. "No no no no no no" Izuku started to mutter as he gazed upon the scene. "MAI-CHAN!!!" Izuku screamed as he started to bawl his eyes out. "I will end them. The fucking bastards who made her cry. I will fucking kill them!" Izuku screamed as he punched the floor, making his knuckles start bleeding.
Suddenly, the blood from his knuckles started to glow as it slowly floated up before materialising in to a giant scythe. Izuku grabbed the scythe as his iris changed color, his iris became blood red as they started to glow. "Ahhh!" Izuku exclaimed once again as he swiped the scythe downwards, slicing the entire building in two pieces as both the pieces started to crumble down into dust. As the building crumbled, he also started to fall downwards. He switched his hold as he now held the tip of the scythe with the end completed straight towards the ground. As the distance between his and the ground started to close his eyes suddenly switched back to the emerald green before his body was wrapped in a long fabric as his scythe dropped to the ground with a thud. The last thing he remembered was seeing a pair of bright red eyes before everything turned black.

_

Izuku Midoriya's story will be depicted as side chapters. After I finish with his back story, I'm thinking of doing omakes in side chapters.

Oh and today's a double upload day.