𝟐𝟐 || 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

"We got him Maddox" one of my most trusted people spoke as we walked through the dark hallway of the building leading to the basement "Security caught him around the Delgado family house"

I clenched my jaw as dark thoughts raced through my mind. Each one of them ended with blood on my hands. "Son of a bitch"

He's working for someone. Someone who's against my fucking family and now that I know they are after Allyn it only makes my thirst for blood even bigger.

They really send one of their man on death row, to spy on Allyn's house. Do they think we are that fucking dumb?

We had an agreement with the other families and for many years it was respected by everyone. No one dared to step out of this agreement, everyone was doing their shits, growing their business without disturbing the others and there was peace.

But that fucking peace ends now. They want a war? Oh, I'll bring them war just fine.

My blood was rushing furiously through my body. The adrenaline was building inside me as my hands ached from need to hurt someone.

I entered with a bang into the dark room where 5 of my man were already there, guarding the man who was tied to the chair, almost unconscious. His eyes were so swollen and red that they were almost closed, and his face was covered in blood. He was hardly breathing, his chest rising and falling slowly and his face is showing how much pain he feels with every little move he make.

I cracked a smile watching him so vulnerable, tied, powerless.

I took off my coat, threw it on the nearby table, buttoning up my sleeves "Leave us alone" I spoke up and just seconds after, the room was empty leaving me only with this pathetic kind of a man in front of me. Oh, I'm so gonna enjoy this.

I got down slowly on his level, trying so hard to silence my desire to end his life right here and now. When I was at the level on his face, he looked up at me slowly, and I can see how every movement bring pain to his body. He deserved worse than that.

"We don't need to make this shit ugly" I spat in his face "You know why you are here and if you are smart enough maybe you'll get out of here alive "

He shook his head, coughing blood at me. He was having a hard time looking at me because of his swollen eyes "I have nothing to say"

I chuckled darkly, seeing the fear written on his face, but he was trying so hard to hide it, it was pathetic.

"You are ready to protect these idiots you work for with the cost of your miserable life?" I pulled out the gun, and saw the gaze on his ugly face freeze, looking less unconscious now and in more fear for his life "Do you know who I am, hmm?''

"You're Martin's younger son" he stuttered in fear not taking his eyes off my gun which I calmly held in my hand not taking my eyes off his face. It's such a pleasurable game for me, it never gets boring I swear. I cracked yet another dark lazy smile.