𝟸. 𝙶𝚢𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

Salish's POV:

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make a strawberry smoothie for myself and to grab a piece of bread.
After I finished eating, I grabbed my small bag pack for gymnastics and got ready.

"Hey dad, its time for my gymnastics. Let's go."
"Alright Say, go and get inside the car. I will catch up with you." He said.

The ride was fifteen minutes long and when I got there I saw my friend Payton waiting for me.
"Ok bye dad, thanks for the ride."
"You are welcome, I will pick you up okay? Be safe, bye"
"Okay sure."

I still can't accept the fact that im a level 10 gymnast now.

"Hey Salish, ready to go inside?" Payton asked.
"Yeah, lets go."
Payton is a level 10 gymnast just like me.
Our coach started with our training and there were a lot of other people training with us as usual.
We always take a short break halfway through the practice.

"Alright team, today we are gonna be doing your warm-up routine and learn a jump with a 180- degree split. Are you all excited?" Our coach , Anna asked.
"Thats sounds a bit hard but yeah we're excited!"
Everyone exclaimed.
"Alright, let's start then."

We really like our coach because she is always really energetic, supportive and nice.
After we were done with our warm-up routine, Anna taught us how to do a jump with a 180 degree split .

"Its hard to do it properly the first time but its gets easier as you do it. This one requires a lot of practice to master." Anna said.
"Good job guys , I see a few people doing it. Remember to always make sure you are not putting pressure in any part of your body , you need to be comfortable while doing a pose."

"You are doing great Salish and Payton."
"Thank you coach. " Payton and I said

"Good job Akira!"
"Keep going Mira."
"You all are doing so good. I appreciate it." Anna said.

JORDAN'S POV:-

Okay, I'm gonna FaceTime Nidal. Salish really misses him so lets see if  he is able to surprise her.

Jordan and Nidal' FT call:-

"Hey Nidal, how are you doing buddy?" I asked
" Hey Jordan, Im good. What's up?" He said
"Nothing much, Are you still in New York?"
"Yeah , my flight is tonight." Nidal said

"Okay, I have an idea to surprise Salish. Do you think you'd be able to make it to L.A instead?" I asked
"Actually yeah, I wanted to surprise her soon. " Nidal said
"Perfect! Im booking tickets for your flight to L.A ." I said.

"Jordan, can we delay the surprise for two days?"
Nidal asks

"Sure but why?" I asked
"I'm moving back to L.A for good this time so I need to go to Texas to pack everything with my family.
Please don't tell Salish because I want this to be the best surprise for her" Nidal said

"WHAT! That's great. This means you guys  get to be reunited again !" Jordan exclaimed happily
"I know right! Im so excited !" Nidal said smiling to himself .

"I have a great idea. I will pick you up from the airport and then the surprise begins." I said

"Meanwhile someone has to distract Salish."
Nidal said

"Hudson!! He is returning to L.A tomorrow and Salish doesn't know. He is gonna spend time with her so this is our chance. I will tell him the plan." I said

**Jordan tells Nidal his plan to surprise Salish.**

"That's a great idea! Im gonna buy her a present. Bye  Jordan." Nidal said

"Bye." I said

FaceTime call ended:

Okay its time for me to pick Salish up from her gymnastics practice.

A/N: That's it for this chapter. Hope you liked it.
The story gets better with time.
Hope you have a great day!
Bye.
Word Count:- 648 words