𝟷𝟹. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛..

Warning: This chapter includes a bit of cursing/ swearing.

Salish's POV:-

I woke up to see a few messages from an unknown
person.

Unknown
Number

Unknown: You should stay away from Nidal.
He is mine.
Only mine.

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: That is none of your business.
Just listen to what I say.
He is mine.

Me: Excuse Me?
I don't know what you
are talking about .

Unknown: Oh Im sure you do.
Stop pretending like you're a
dumb bitch.

Me: Okay that's it.
You don't even know me and
you're calling me a bitch?
Well guess what?
You are the real bitch.

Unknown:- You stupid hoe.
I can see you through your
window and you look really ugly .
I don't know what Nidal
sees in you. If you don't want
anything bad to happen
to you and your little family
then I suggest you stay away
from my Nidal.

Me: Listen whoever you are.
I can just report your number
and  the government will track
you down. You don't know who
you are messing with.

Im not scared of you. Also Nidal isn't an
object that you own and he will
never like someone who stalks
his best friend and talks bad about her.

* Salish takes screenshots of the texts for proof later and reports this number which means that it is automatically blocked.*

I have to admit that I was really creeped out by the stalker. I texted Hudson and let him know everything. The reason as to why I didn't tell my parents first is that they would freak out and be really worried.  Hudson said he would be home soon. Meanwhile, I contacted our personal lawyer and told him what had happened.

He said he would look through it and asked me to share the number and so I did. He reported it to the government and they are tracking down the person .

Yes, our safety is really important. Even to the government. My family has met the President privately and we have a really good connection with him. Thus, I can relax without any worries. This is something that not everyone knows as its supposed to be kept confidential.

I sent Mr. Eric ( our lawyer) the photos of my conversation with the stalker since he had asked for it.

Soon Hudson came home and we had to let our parents know what happened. As expected, they were really worried and I don't like to see them that way. I want them to be stress free and happy.

It took a lot of convincing but my parents finally agreed on letting me go out with Nidal. Only on one condition though, Jiji had to be with us and Hudson would be nearby so he could be there for us if anything happened.

Yeah, Jiji knew about my conversation with the unknown person whom she thinks is a girl and she isn't quite happy about this person obsessing over her brother . She also didn't like how they asked us to separate and was accusing me of things I'm clearly not.

We were going to a water park mainly because I needed to refresh my mind but sometimes it doesn't hurt to let loose and have some fun.

"Nidal, Do you remember the time where we came here and it was so much fun." I said

"Yeah. It was a challenge where we had to spend 24 hours in the world's largest water park. We had the best time." Nidal said.

"Yeah, One time Jordan made you two stand still as a challenge and you couldn't move while your song was playing on the big TV screen. People were chanting Nalish all the way." Jiji said.

We both turned red recalling that moment.
*Nidal clears his throat and awkwardly looks away*

I was enjoying by myself near the pool that was meant for adults and people of my age who weren't the best at swimming would drown.
I suddenly felt someone push me and I screamed. Before I even knew it, I was struggling to swim. I know how to but I'm not the best at it.

Slowly, I felt myself shrinking. The pool is about five feet 6 inches deep and I'm 5'4 . I tried really hard to not drown but my efforts weren't enough and I was under water. I wasn't able to hold my breath for too long and soon I felt darkness take over me.

Nidal's POV:-

I heard Salish scream and my heart shrank when I saw a girl laughing at her after pushing her in the pool. I know she can swim but the pool is too deep for her. I ran over to her when I saw that she was struggling to swim. Jiji followed me and dealt with the girl while I jumped to the pool to rescue Salish.

I dived down and brought her back up. Oh no, she is unconscious. Good thing I learned how to perform CPR.

I gently compressed her chest at a rate of 100 -120 compressions but that didn't seem to work. Then I put my lips on hers and gently blowed into her mouth so she could get oxygen to breathe and she slowly threw up all the water she drank while she was underwater. I did it very carefully once again and waited for her to wake up.

I'm ready to do whatever it takes to save you.. Please wake up Saysay. You are making me worried.

The girl who pushed her into the pool was in fact her stalker and the police arrested her. Jiji called Hudson to pick us up and told him about what happened. I carried Salish to the car and laid her head on my lap as I gently stroked her hair.

You are so precious to me. I don't wanna ever lose you Salish.

We went home and I laid her on her bed as Hudson called their personal doctor. I gently kissed her forehead and she smiled unconsciously as if she could feel it.

Soon the doctor arrived and I had to wait outside so she could get some check ups done. After assuring me that Salish is fine, she left.

I sat down on her bed and held her hand while waiting for her to wake up.

I'm sorry you had to go through that just because of me.

Time skip:-

Salish's POV:-

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Nidal holding my hand.
"Hey, what happened?" I asked in a weak voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked
"Yes Im just tired." I said

"I'm sorry you had to go through that because of some crazy fan girl." He said

" Its not your fault." I said

" She got arrested. Its turns out that she sent you anonymous messages and was stalking you." He said eyeing me for an answer.

Welp. I have some explaining to do..