𝟷𝟷. 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚝𝟸.

Salish's POV:-

"Wanna explore the house?" Nidal asked excitedly

"Sure." I replied

"Guys I will be in my room. Just knock if you need anything okay? Have fun ." Jiji said to us.

"Okay bye." Nidal and I said to her.

"Okay lets start from here. As you can see, this is the living room." Nidal said.

"It's pretty nice and comfy." I said looking around.

The living room was decorated with colorful lights and the walls had prints on them. The wallpaper was of a shade of silver and golden with flower prints.

 The wallpaper was of a shade of silver and golden with flower prints

( A/N: Im not very good at explaining so here is a picture. This is only for the living room btw. If you don't like it then you can imagine one of your own choice. Please ignore the tv and other stuff in this picture.)

There were four couches which looked very modern and in addition to it was little table in the middle. The tv was attached to the wall and was facing the sofas.
The fireplace was at the very corner of the living room. It was overall very elegant.

(A/N : Sofas or couches. Whatever you prefer)

"Next is the kitchen." Nidal said.

The theme here is dark

The theme here is dark. The dinner table is simple but eye catching. It is very nicely decorated.

"I really like it. It's my kind of thingy." I said to Nidal.

"This is kind of the chilling area." Nidal said

" It fits my vibe

" It fits my vibe. I would stay here all day if I could." I said.

"I don't see why not. You can come here anytime." He said.

I just smiled at him.

"Time for the rooms. Wanna go to mine first?" Nidal asks.

"Sure. Could you carry me though?" I asked.

"Get on my back." I did as he said

(A/N: I showed his room in the previous chapter but here.)

No One's POV:

No One's POV:

"Wow. I love it." The girl said admiring her surroundings.

"Me too." He said looking at her yet again.

'Uhh Nidal. You can't just get lost in her eyes every-time. Why are you so overwhelmed by her? Its not that I can do anything about it anyway and I don't want to either. Its just that I don't wanna get caught.
She truly is beautiful though~'

The boy thought to himself.

"Come on. There are a lot more to explore." Nidal said to Salish.

"Hmm but this room is amazing. I don't wanna leave yet." The girl whined.

" We can come back here again after we are done seeing everything. Now come on, let's go." The boy said picking up his 'best friend' in his arms.

I will leave the rest to your imagination.

This is a part 2 for the last chapter because I thought it was too small for my liking.

Hope you liked it and if you did then please hit the star. Its free and it motivates me to write more for you guys.

Thank you<3

Y'all I love you so muchhh💗. I was on 800 reads 18 hours ago and now I'm on 900.❤️ 100 more reads for the 1k milestone. I believe in y'all. You can do it!

Once again, Thank youuu❤️❤️

Hope you have a great day!

Byee..