𝟷𝟻. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

Two months later:-

___________________________________

Salish's POV:-

Today is the last day of summer break. Nidal and Jiji got enrolled in my school and we have to attend our classes from tomorrow. I don't know how I feel about Nidal joining since the popular mean girls in my school are players and they always target new boys.

Me and my group of friends are labeled as 'Queens' of the school while our enemies ( the mean girls) are labeled as 'plastic barbies.'
The students have chosen these names for us.

The 'Queens' include Aria, Payton, Jessica, Emily ,
Me, Elliana and Jenna who is our classmate and a good friend. We mostly hang out with her at school.

The 'Plastic barbies' are Kira, Ashley, Ava and Layla. They are the play girls of our high school.
They are known for breaking hearts and using boys for their money.

We wouldn't have had a problem with them if only they would let us be. They are always bothering us and spreading rumors about us that aren't true. Of course majority of the people don't believe them.

Jiji's POV:-

Salish has been behaving really weird lately. She is
always smiling and blushing at her phone . She tries to avoid my eyes after I ask her who she is talking to.

I know I'm being nosy but I really wanna know who the person is.

Time skip:-

Salish's POV:-

"Hey. Wanna go ice-skating?" Nidal asked me

"Okay sure." I said

When we were at the track, Nidal held my hand and we skated together. I fell a couple of times but he picked me up and made sure I was fine .

"Salish, this is so much fun. Isn't it?" He asked still holding my hand

"Yeah. I'm loving this." I said

"We have to go to school from tomorrow." He said

"Lets enjoy as much as we can." I said

"You seem bothered." He said looking at me

"There is a couple of things you need to know before school."

I told him about how everything works and that he should not fall into the 'plastic barbies' traps.

___________________________________

The next day:-

I woke up at 7 a.m and took a shower. My high school doesn't have a dress code so I wore this:-

 My high school doesn't have a dress code so I wore this:-

I did my hair and put it up into a ponytail. Then I applied some lip balm and mascara.

I took my bag pack and put my phone inside it. All my books were in there already since I put them there last night.