𝟷𝟸. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 .
𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 :)

Salish's POV:-

"Hey guys. Can I have your attention please?" I asked the two who were busy competing against each other in a video game.

"Umm yeah.. What is it?" Jiji finally looked up from her phone and replied to me.

"Things are getting really boring so I was thinking we should do something fun." I said

"Like what?" Nidal asked.

"I agree with you Salish. We just need to think of something to do." Jiji said.

Let me think.. ohh I have an idea.

"Hmm. How about we throw a pool party?" I asked them.

"Yeah that's actually not a bad idea." Jiji said.

"Okay. That would be fun but where should we host it?" Nidal asked.

"Mmm. We need to think this through." Jiji said.

"How about we do it at my place? I'm sure my parents won't mind but I still need permission though." I said to them.

"Well. That's great. You should call them to see if they agree with it so we can proceed with this plan." Jiji said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna call my mom." I said going to the balcony of Jiji's room.

Woah. The view from up here is amazing. I have always admired nature. It refreshes my mind and gives me a boost if I'm ever feeling down.
I can't help but get distracted because it's purely un real.

I should really proceed with my real task instead of  wasting any time.
Okay..

*calls mom*
*She picks up*
On the call:

"Hey mom." I greeted her.
"Hey honey." Mom said.
" Where are you?" I asked her

" I'm out with your dad. Why though? Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Umm yeah actually I was wondering if we could throw a pool party in our house soon. I mean if that is okay with you and dad. We just wanted to do something fun." I said to her.

"Okay sure. That is totally fine with us. When do you wanna host it? Also I think you are mature enough to understand the do's and the don't's and I know that you are responsible enough so I will leave the preparations to you, Jiji and Nidal. That is our only rule."
My mom said

"Okay mom. Thanks. You guys are the best and yes we were planning to prepare everything ourselves
anyways. We may not be able to decorate the whole house so we just need help for that but otherwise all the plannings are on us." I said to my mom

"Okay sweetie. Have fun." She said
"Thanks mom, you too bye." I said to her.

I left the balcony and went back to Jiji's room.
I wanna prank them.

"Hey guess what?" I asked the two siblings in a sad voice .

"What?" They asked me.
"Don't tell me they said no." Jiji warned

I was quiet the whole time.
Nidal suddenly picked me up.
" I know you are trying to prank us. I know you too well for that." He said to me.