𝟾. 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

Salish's POV:-

I applied some sunscreen and wore a swimsuit underneath my outfit. I brushed my hair and wore my sandals.

Then I went downstairs to see if everyone was ready to go to the beach.
"Are you guys ready ?" I asked .

Hudson and my parents are coming with us.

"Yeah , let's go." They said.

We were all walking to the beach.

"Hey Noodle, remember all the memories we created on this very same beach?" I asked my best friend.
"Yeah, when we were younger. That was so much fun." He said.
"I agree. We can recreate some pictures and have fun like before." I said
"Yeah, that's a great idea. We have tons of photos of us on the beach from when we were younger." Nidal said

"Also in Disneyland too, you guys almost kissed. That picture is so cute." Jiji joined in on our conversation.

"No way. We did not kiss." I said to Jiji.
"Mmhmm sure." Jiji teased while Nidal was quiet the whole time.

We arrived at the beach in ten minutes.
"Nidal, tag." I said to him and ran as fast as I could.
"That was too easy." He said while carrying me.

"Remember, we used to play tag whenever we would come here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, there was also a time where our lips touched and Jordan went crazy. It was for the Valentines Day video remember?" Nidal asked me.

"Yeah. That video was so fun to record." I said.

"Hey, wanna create sandcastles ?" Nidal asked me.
"Sure." I replied.

We had a lot of fun just playing around. When we were by the beach, Nidal splashed water at me and I did the same to him.

"Salish remember when we met, I splashed you with water and you were so annoyed." Nidal said.

"Yeah in Santa Monica." I said recalling the good times.

When it was evening, we started to walk back home.

I went to take a bath. I wore this afterwards:-

After that, I went downstairs

After that, I went downstairs . Nidal was on the couch and it looked like he was sleeping.

Aww..He looks so adorable. That messy hair looks so~ woah come on say, he is your best friend. You can't think like this.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Jiji said to which I flinched.
"Ahh. Where did you come from?" I tried to keep my voice as low as I could.

"No where. Anyways as I said, I can see you admiring my brother so take a picture. It will last longer." Jiji said grinning.
"Umm alright. Can you keep this a secret between us?" I asked her nervously.
"Sure." She said to me.

I took a picture but I forgot to turn off the flash so the light hit his eyes and they started to flutter open.

Shit. This is bad.

I tried to hide before he opens his eyes but it was too late.

"Salish? Jiji? What are you two doing here?" Nidal asks when he sees us.
"Nothing. We were just talking." I said trying not to panic.
"Mmhmm. We were just talking." Jiji said quoting the word 'talking' with her fingers and giving me the side eye which looked very suspicious .

Nidal just looked at us weirdly..

Jiji's POV:-

Okay I know I was teasing Salish a lot and almost giving Nidal a hint as to what she was doing but it's because I want the best for them.

I can clearly see that they are crazy about each other and I don't know how they don't realize that.
I think they are scared to confess their love for each other because both of them think about being rejected by the other . They think their bond won't be the same if someone gets rejected .

This may be true but I know for a fact that this won't happen because they are deeply in love.

I'm their biggest shipper and I want them to be together. I know they want it too.

Salish would be such a great sister in law if they decide to get married in the future.
Hopefully my wish comes true.

This is it for this chapter.
I'm actually on vacation so I wasn't able to write as much.

Thank you all so much for 700 reads❤️
I really appreciate it.
Hope you have a great day.

Please vote if you like my story :)

Bye.