14 | Thunder (F4)

- ELLINIA -

When we left the coffee shop, all we did was some more touristy stuff to get in the real New York City, although the real NYC is at night, and the clubs,

Don't even get me started. Another level of euphoria.

Spain's clubs are nice and all, but I think it's all about the idea that you're not home, and it's a different country. 

A hustling city where people of all different cultures and backgrounds come together for many multiple reasons, but at these nightclubs we all have one thing in common. 

We come here to get away from the pressure of school & office jobs, to just let go and relax into the music and drinks. 

Anyways, while we were taking the bus back home, it started raining, and hard. I check the weather app it says it's going to be like this until 6 AM.

We decided that we would go out tomorrow night, when it's a nice breeze at night and not as bad than whatever this is. 

We get home and I tell them to go take a shower or change, and I'll make cookies. 

Obviously, Pedri & Pab were fighting about who gets to shower first, and can you guess who won?

While I was getting all of the ingredients ready, Pedri comes into the living room smiling at me with that smile. 

I wonder how many girls he gets with that smile.

Not a lot I bet. 

I slowly remind myself of our last conversation in this same spot.

Oh god, not another awkward talk.

He comes to the kitchen island where I am and sits his elbows on the island with his hands on his cheeks. 

"Hola, Lina. What are you going to make for us this time, Madame?"

I look at him for moment and my eyes meet his beautiful brown eyes.

I quickly look back down, "I'm making chocolate chip cookies, Pab's favorite."

He gasps at me and smirks, "How did you know they're my favorite too? Are you sure there for Gav or for me?"

I shake my head and snort, "The same way you know my favorite coffee. And, for your information, they're actually not for you or Pab. They're for me and all for me. Sorry."

His face drops and starting shaking his head in dead seriousness, "No please. I love your cookies. Please no. Don't deprive me of Lina's bakery!"

"This once only, Pedri. Only because I'm so sweet and it's my birthday." We both laugh and then it goes silent. Then, I can feel Pedri's eyes burning into mine but I'm not looking back at him.

"Lina, have I ever told you how pretty you are?"

What.

Did.

He.

Tell.

Me?

Can someone smack me please? Across my face and do it hard. Gracias. Thanks. 

Because Pedri Gonzalez called me pretty?
My Pedri?

Pedri, Pedri as in Pab's best friend? 

What do I say, What do I do?

Before I can think of something to say, something slips out of my mouth before I could stop it.