Saving The City

Summary: Gwen is meeting up with Natasha and Yelena to hang out what happens when Green Goblin wreaks havoc in the city it's up to Ghost Spider and Black Widows to stop him. Can they stop him? Will Gwen get injured badly?

One morning Gwen got out of bed, got dressed, brushed her teeth and hair, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Once she is done she walks out the door and down the street to meet her best friends Natasha and Yelena so they can decide what they want to do.

"I think we should all do something together" Gwen said.

She sees them standing by the diner and walks over to them. She hugs them they hug her back.

"So what shall we do today you both can choose I'm not picky?" Gwen said.

They look at her.

"We could go eat lunch then walk around the city and go shopping" Natasha said.

"That sounds good to us" Yelena said.

Gwen, Natasha and Yelena walk inside the diner to order lunch. While they wait for their lunch to come they talk about what they have been up to since they haven't seen each other since their childhood.

"We have been training a lot" Yelena said.

"Also spending sister time together watching movies" Natasha said.

She looks at them.

"I have been playing my drums singing a new song with Miles and Peter" Gwen said.

Their lunches came and they started eating. After they are done eating Gwen pays for lunch and they leave the diner to go shopping for new outfits.

"This is going to be the best day ever" Yelena said.

"It sure is spending time together" Natasha said.

"Yeah but we have to keep our guard up you never know when they strike" Gwen said.

Unbeknown to them, Dreykov and Green Goblin are watching from afar. Green Goblin is on his goblin glider flying through the sky throwing pumpkin bombs, hurting civilians and destroying the city. Gwen sees Green Goblin flying and throwing pumpkin bombs she transforms into Ghost-Spider.

"This is not good at all Yelena and Natasha need to see this" Gwen said.

She glides and shoots pink webbing at him but he breaks her webbing and she falls to the ground hitting it hard getting injured badly. Natasha and Yelena run to help her. They help her up. She uses her drumsticks to drum on stuff.

"Guys I'm fine don't worry I can handle Gobby while you handle Dreykov" Gwen said.

"Ok if your sure just call us" Yelena said.

"Yeah we will be there to help" Natasha said.

Ghost-Spider swings from her webbing and glides to go after Green Goblin. She uses her pink web to grab his glider trying to bring him down but, he throws a pumpkin bomb at her hitting her.

"Ew gross I hate pumpkin goo it's sticky" Ghosty said.

She uses her webbing to tie him up. She then goes to help Natasha and Yelena with Dreykov. She glides through the sky but also uses her webbing swinging she finds them and Dreykov.

"Not fair I never got to have any fun" Gobby said.

Natasha and Yelena are fighting Dreykov. Gwen sees them having a hard time so she lands and helps them fight him.

"Let's do this together" Yelena said.

"Gwen are you sure you got injured badly?" Natasha said.

She smiles at them.

"I'm sure don't worry if I get hurt worse then I will stop" Ghosty said.

They get a few blows in. Ghost-Spider shoots webs at him. He breaks it but she keeps trying with help from Yelena and Natasha. They keep going until he injures Ghost-Spider making it worse.

"Aw poor Ghost-Spider she can't fight cause she's injured badly too bad" Dreykov said.

"Ghosty don't worry we can handle him" Yelena said.

"Yeah you just rest for a while" Natasha said.

Ghosty gets up using her webbing to wrap around him while, Natasha and Yelena finish him off for good.

"This is the best day ever" Yelena said.

"Yeah we defeated Dreykov and Gobby for good" Natasha said.

She looks at them.

"Yeah but I got injured badly from both of them comes with the job" Ghosty said.

When the authorities arrest him Natasha and Yelena help Ghost-Spider back to their house so she can recover from her injuries they wrap her leg, ribs and her arm in bandages Gwen is back in her regular clothes and has her drumsticks drumming.

"Thank you for helping me I love to help others even tough I got injured badly" Gwen said.

"No problem happy to help" Yelena said.

"You have to be careful for a few days so you can heal slowly" Natasha said.

Gwen is drumming so Yelena and Natasha can dance they all have fun and Gwen can heal slowly without hurting herself even more.