Lambert's Plan Punishing Kara

Summary: Kara is resting after the altercation that happened yesterday she is still scared because she knows Lambert doesn't like her she also knows he's going to make her his slave if she disobeys she gets punished meaning beat, cut, stabbed hopefully not molested she has been through it 3 times it's going to be with her forever she doesn't need to go through it again if she does they will stop him and Geralt will protect me. Will Lambert do it? Will she be punished? Will Geralt protect her?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hope today is a better day for me than yesterday I do not want to deal with Lambert again" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit, gorgeous necklace Geralt bought me and comfortable shoes put them on, walk to the door opening it, walk into the dining hall where Ciri is sitting I have my food and drink I see Geralt walk in and sit next to me I hug him he hugs me back eats and drinks.

"Hey you look well rested and better than you did yesterday" Ciri said.

Geralt smiles at me.

"Let's hope today turns out better for you we are still worried about you" Geralt said.

I look at them.

"Thank you so much yeah me too remember when I told you the story where you found me the first time?" I said.

Vesemir, Gwain, Eskel, Everard, Merek, Coen, Ciri and Geralt look at me nodding their heads.

"Yeah we remember can we hear it again?" Vesemir said.

"Please tell us we would like to hear it again" Eskel and Gwain said.

Everard and Merek agree.

"We won't judge you" Everard and Merek said.

Coen and Lambert smile at me.

"Is there something that you left out?" Coen said.

"I bet you she didn't tell us the real reason why they did that to her three times" Lambert said.

I look at them, close my eyes, take a deep breath, open my eyes and start to tell them the real reason why Geralt found me in bad shape and why the guards molested me. They are waiting patiently for me to tell them which I'm ashamed of and still scared.

"The real reason they were chasing me is because I escaped from them I was their slave they were trying to kill me because I disobeyed them so what better way to punish me then to injure, cut, stab me with a crossbow arrow, a knife and sword it didn't stop there they decided to rip my clothes off and rape me that's what happened the second and third time they caught me" I said crying.

They all look shocked and speechless except for Lambert I know what he is going to do I can't tell them because I will get hurt again I'm still healing from the wounds I sustained 4 times from the Nilfgaard guards and Lambert.

"We are sorry that happened to you remember your safe here with us" Eskel, Gwain, Everard, Merek and Vesemir said.

Coen and Lambert agree.

"That never should have happened to you are you sure your ok?" Coen said.

"I think I know why she's still scared because she thinks that I am going to treat her that way" Lambert said.

Ciri looks at him.

"Well you went into her room, opened her pajama shirt, cut her other leg, chest and neck threatened her, hand gagged her then fought and injured her" Ciri said.