One Big Happy Family

Summary: Kara is spending time with her family she hopes Vesemier, Ciri and Gearlt can help her with her nightmares so she can sleep instead of staying up all night she doesn't want them anymore everytime she has them she re-lives what happened to her she is still scared. Will they help her with her nightmares so she doesn't stay up all night and re-live them? Will Lambert punish her again? Will Vesemir, Coen and Geralt protect her from him so she can be safe with Geralt?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I really hope Vesemir, Ciri and Geralt can help me with my nightmares so I can sleep instead of staying up all night re-living them" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into Geralt's room, to our closet, pick out my favorite outfit, gorgeous necklace Geralt bought me and comfortable shoes put them on limp to the door opening it, limp into the dining hall where our table is sit down and rest while waiting for Ciri and Geralt to come.

"I really hope Lambert doesn't punish me anymore I'm tired of him doing it over and over and over again I just want to be safe, fully recover and have fun not be petrified" I said.

Vesemir, Merek, Eskel, Everard, Gwain, Lambert, Coen, Ciri and Geralt walk in and sit at their tables eating, drinking and talking. Ciri is sitting next to me Geralt is sitting on the other side of me where I'm staying really close to him.

"What are your plans for today?" Vesemir said.

"We are going to train this time with teams of 3 to see if we can defeat them so we can work on what we learned" Eskel and Everard said.

Gwain and Merek smile.

"It's going to be fun with 3 teams" Gwain and Merek said.

Coen and Lambert agree.

"We would like to join you all today" Coen said.

"Yup we can see what we learned who knows it will come in handy" Lambert said.

Vesemir and Ciri smile.

"Geralt, Ciri, Kara and I are going to the lab to see if we can help Kara with her nightmares so she can sleep at night without trying to stay awake all night" Vesemir said.

"Yeah we hope this really helps she keeps re-living everything that has happened to her since she first came home with Geralt we don't want Lambert anywhere near her" Ciri said.

Geralt looks at them.

"I hate seeing her like this she needs to fully heal but she will never recover from everything that happened to her when I first brought her here she likes everyone but Lambert" Geralt said.

I look at them and smile.

"Yeah I hate staying up all night because of the stupid nightmares I keep having Coen helped me out a lot and stood up for me he even stayed with me until Geralt came back" I said.

Coen walks over to us hugs and kisses me on the cheek I hug and kiss him on the cheek back he smiles at me I smile back.

"I'm glad I could help you out I will keep Lambert away from you we do not need him to punish you again this is the time for you to heal and try to recover besides you will be with Vesemir, Ciri and Geralt they will make sure Lambert stays away from you" Coen said.

Eskel, Everard, Gwain, Merek, Lambert and Coen all walk to the door, open it, walk outside, close the door and start training against each other to see how much they learned. Vesemir, Ciri, Geralt and I get up and walk to the lab.