Meeting Vesemir, Ciri and the Witchers

Summary: Kara was running from half a dozen Nilfgaard guards but they injure her so badly that she passes out they tie her to a tree, gag and rape her leaving her naked she has her cloak with her so she can put it on she has her ripped clothes next to her but since she is still unconscious her injuries are bleeding badly she hopes Geralt comes to save her and bring her to Kaer Morhen to heal. Vesemir and Ciri help her she is afraid because she's in a new place. Will she feel safe with Geralt and the others?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hope I get to see Geralt again we have been friends since we were little kids I can't wait to see him again" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit, gorgeous necklace Geralt bought me and comfortable shoes put them on, run out of the woods but Nilfgaard guards chase me they use their swords to injure me badly cutting and stabbing me where they want to I pass out some of them rip my clothes off of me they all take turns raping me.

"This is even better than we thought now she can't fight back we used crossbows to injure her badly and used knives to cut and stab her now she's naked and raped" Dilvyn said.

After they rape me some of them tie me to the tree and gag me with duct tape then leave me there unconscious, injured badly, naked, tied and gagged. I have my cloak with me but I can't put it on to cover myself up. Meanwhile Geralt just got done killing monsters now he is on his way back to Kaer Morhen. While riding Roach he sees me in bad shape.

"Oh Kara what happened to you don't worry I will free you and bring you with me to get checked out, rest and some new clothes" Geralt said.

He gets off Roach, walks over to me, cuts the rope, takes the duct tape off, stands me up, puts my cloak on covering me up, picks me up, puts me on Roach, gets on holding me making sure I don't fall off. We make it back to Kaer Morhen, get off Roach, picking me up, carrying me in his arms, opens the door, walks in with me carrying me to a room.

"Hey Geralt are you ok because you look angry and worried what happened and who is that girl you brought with you?" Vesemir said.

He looks at Vesemir.

"I'm fine remember when I was a little kid I was playing with another little kid her name is Kara Danvers she was injured badly, unconscious, naked, tied and gagged I brought her here so she can heal, rest and get some new clothes there is something wrong she looks scared and has something on her mind" Geralt said.

Ciri is in my room helping me get cleaned up and dressed she walks out of my room. I follow her, and walk over to the table and sit down she brings me some food and drink. I start eating and drinking which is really good. She knows I'm scared because I am shaking badly how am I supposed to explain what happened to me when he found me.

"Hi Kara I'm Ciri I'm Geralt's adopted daughter I'm the one who cleaned you up, helped you get dressed and got you some food to eat and drink you can tell me?" Ciri said.

I smile at her.

"Nice to meet you Ciri that's so cool thank you for helping me get clean, dressed and something to eat I will tell you but you promise not to tell him I will tell him" I said.

She smiles back.

"I promise not to tell him it's your choice to tell him" Ciri said.

I hug her.

"I'm a werewolf just like Geralt is a Witcher don't worry I won't hurt you or anyone except evil I was going for a walk all of a sudden a dozen Nilfgaard guards chased me, used crossbows and knives to hurt me they injured me badly, cut and stabbed me I was unconscious they decided to have some fun they ripped my clothes off, took turns raping me, tied me to a tree and gagged me with duct tape leaving me in a lot of pain and naked Geralt found me, freed me and brought me here" I said.