Lambert's Slave and Pet

Summary: Kara is trying to recover after what happened to her today what she doesn't know is that Lambert is still going to punish her but this time as his pet when she disobeys he's going to punish her again making it worse than the first and second time. He's going to give her bruises, cuts and maybe force her to marry him which will not happen if she has anything to say about it. Will he treat her like a pet and punish her badly? Will he force her to marry him? Will she not go through with it? Will Geralt help?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"Lambert better not make me his slave and punish me when I disobey Geralt has a right to know" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit, gorgeous necklace Geralt bought me and comfortable shoes put them on and relax for a while not realizing Lambert is in my room, sneaks up behind me drugs me into unconsciousness, carries me to his room and makes sure I'm ready to be his slave and get punished if I disobey.

"Ok little one when we walk into the dining hall your going to sit next to me even though Ciri and Geralt want you to sit with them so they can talk to you" Lambert said.

Lambert walks out of his room with me still out, we walk into the dining hall he has me sit down next to him Coen is sitting on the other side of him Ciri and Geralt see me sitting next to him I rub my eyes trying to see clearly I see them and smile, I get up slowly, start walking slowly to the table finally get there and sit next to Geralt staying close to him.

"Morning are you sure your ok because you don't look like you are?" Ciri said.

"She's right can you tell us what happened and why your so drowsy?" Geralt said.

I look at them.

"Morning to you too I'm fine no worries last night I was in my room sleeping next thing I know I'm in Lambert's room sleeping on the floor then back in his room before coming in here to eat and talk to you I don't remember I guess he drugged me into unconsciousness twice that's why I don't remember" I said.

They are all angry but Ciri and Geralt try to get me to wake up Vesemir walks over to our table and helps me finally wake up I still stay close to Geralt Lambert gets up, walks over to our table, and tries to pull me away from Geralt but I won't move he gets so angry that he ends up hurting me.

"Oh little one since you disobeyed me you have to be punished it won't end well for you just like last night when I brought you to my room and punished you" Lambert said.

Vesemir looks at him.

"What punishment did you give her last night when she was in your room sleeping on the floor?" Vesemir said.

Coen looks at them.

"Lambert tell me you didn't rape her when she was unconscious in your room last night" Coen said.

He looks at him and nods his head Geralt is still trying to keep me with him but Lambert pulls me making me fall on the floor dragging me out of the dining hall so I can be punished again. I kick him so hard that he let's go I crawl but he picks me up by my neck pinning me to the wall takes his sword and stabs me in the stomach deeply.

I look at him.

"I can't believe you did that to me let me go, I'm not your slave and stop treating me like those fucking guards did leave me alone go fuck yourself" I spat.

Lambert throws me to the floor, cuts my face with his blade drags me back to his room so I can be punished we get back to his room he ties my hands behind my back, gags me, lays on top of me enters going fast and slow, carries me out of his room back to the dining hall decides to tie me to the Witcher tree leaves me gagged, unconscious and continues to punish me badly.