Lois Lane and Clark Kent get Married

Summary: Lois and Clark are working after work they go shopping for some dresses, shoes, suits, ties and shoes after they go shopping they get some lunch and are on their way to the Kent Farm to see his parents. Lois gets into a car accident not sure what turned the truck over but Lois had some serious injuries and had to recover with his parents taking care of her while Superman handled his business. Will Lois and Clark enjoy their honeymoon? Will they live happily ever after?

*The next day after work while Lois was shopping for stuff, she looked at some dresses and shoes and went to try them on. Clark was looking at some clothes to while waiting for Lois to try on the dresses, he thought he heard something and looked around not seeing anything so he sat adn waited*

"So Lois, any idea what color I should get I can't wait to see you in the dress you picked out" He said.

"Yes get blue it brings out your eyes and I'm almost ready, hope you like it" She said walking out and showing him.

"Your beautiful Lois and that dress is gorgeous as are the shoes, while you change back I'll look at the blue suits and pick one. Meet me at the register and well go grab lunch before we head to my parents" He said.

*As she went to change and he picked out the suit, tie and shoes he waited at the register for her to come out with the dress and shoes, when he saw her he smiled and they paid for the clothes and walked out looking for a place to have lunch*

"So any place you want to eat?" He said.

"Not yet but we will find the best place and than we'll see your parents, I love your parents" She said as they chose a place to eat and sat down eating.

"They have a few surprises for you and I didn't help them with anything so it was on them" He said eating.

"Really and you had nothing to do with it?" She said laughing as she took a drink and than ate her meal.

"You chose a great place Lois and this is delicious but not as good as a home cooked meal. Oh yeah I wanted to ask you something, how would you like to move in with me I mean we can see my parents almost every weekend or when we don't have work and you and mom can talk while dad and I do farm work" He said.

"Sure sounds good Clark, I love your parents and I'm sure I can help your mom with dinner I mean she can teach me" She said.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd like the help I mean she can do it all but she needs help and your the perfect person to help her so you ready to go" He said standing up and throwing away their garbage and grabbing the bags, they walk out of the mall and head to the parking lot where his truck is and put the bags inside helping her inside.

*After closing the door he walks to his side and gets in and just as he's closing the door he sees something and looks at Lois*

"I need you to drive to the farm I'll meet you there, call my parents and tell them your coming while I take care of something" He said kissing her as he closed the door he took off at a run and hid to change as he saw her pull out and smile.

*As Superman he went to take care of business, while he was doing that Lois was on the phone with his mother*

"Yeah I'm on my way and Clark had to take care of something so he's meeting me there" She said.

"Alright just breath and we'll see you when you get here" Martha said.

*After taking care of the problem he flew into the sky and headed for the farm hoping Lois got there safely as she made the turn onto the road that lead to the farm something came out of nowhere and knocked into the truck making it tip over as she screamed and the truck rested*