Forced Marriage

Summary: Kara is safe with Geralt but what they don't know is that Lambert kidnaps her and is forcing her to marry him she doesn't have a choice because he is still punishing her then torture her until she is in a lot of pain and can't fight back. She hopes Geralt will find her before he molests her again. Will she ever see her family again? Will she tell Geralt?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I hope Lambert will leave me alone and not force me to marry him" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into my room, to my closet, pick out my favorite outfit, gorgeous necklace Geralt bought me and comfortable shoes put them on walk to the door opening it, walk into the dining hall where Ciri is sitting I have my food and drink I see Geralt walk in and sit next to me I hug him he hugs me back eats and drinks.

"I see you slept well since you were with Geralt but you still look terrible and your wounds haven't healed is something bothering you?" Ciri said.

"She's right your wounds are getting worse you haven't healed and your still scared you can tell us we will help" Geralt said.

I look at them.

"Yeah I did I know I look terrible and know they are getting worse and haven't healed I guess I am because we know Lambert still isn't done with me I have a bad feeling today is going to be worse for me" I said.

Gwain, Everard, Eskel, Merek and Vesemir are sitting at their table talking, eating and drinking not knowing something bad is going to happen to me today they know I am still scared and my wounds haven't healed.

"I see she is still scared and her wounds haven't healed" Eskel and Gwain said.

"Yeah she also looks worried and knows something will happen" Everard said.

Merek and Vesemir look at them.

"It's going to take weeks for her to fully recover and heal she will always be scared" Merek said.

"I know but we have to try to keep Lambert away from her who know what he has planned" Vesemir said.

Coen and Lambert walk in and sit at the table with Gwain, Eskel, Everard, Merek and Vesemir they are talking but they see me shaking badly again and know something is wrong.

"Lambert you need to leave Kara alone she's still healing and recovering from the injuries you gave her I know what your planning it's not going to sit well with Geralt and Kara" Coen said.

He looks at him.

"I can't do that yeah I am planning it oh well he can get mad all he wants she will belong to me and be my wife" Lambert said.

I get up from the table, stretch, and hug Ciri and Geralt they hug me back Lambert gets up and walks out of the dining hall to his room to get ready so when he drags me to his room he will put the dress on me and take me to where we will get married Vesemir will marry us. I start walking to my room but look at them and smile.

"Oh my god it's really going to happen I hope Geralt is there so he can see me say no and run to him" I said.

Lambert finally gets ready, walks back to the dining hall, walks behind me hand-gags me carrying me to his room kicking and muffled screaming.

"Mmmphhh" I muffle scream.

We finally arrive in his room, he forces me to put the wedding dress on he uses his blade to stab me in the stomach again so he can marry me which I hate.