Long Road to Healing

Summary: Kara gets ready for the day she limps into the dining hall sitting at the table with Ciri and Geralt staying really close to him. She is slowly healing but will never recover from the terrible trauma she went through when she first lived there. She still has nightmares re-living everything that happened to her she is still really afraid of Lambert and always will be no matter what after what he did and put her through. Will Vesemir, Ciri and Geralt help her? Will she be safe?

Once morning comes I wake up go across the hall to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and hair I often wear in a ponytail with long parted bangs, wear pale face makeup, peach eye shadow around my eyelids, under my eyebrows, above my cheekbones and wear red lipstick.

"I really don't want to deal with Lambert ever again I just want to heal I will never recover from everything that happened" I said.

After I get my hair and makeup done, I walk into Geralt's room, to our closet, pick out my favorite outfit, gorgeous necklace Geralt bought me and comfortable shoes put them on limp to the door opening it, limp into the dining hall where our table is sit down and rest while waiting for Ciri and Geralt to come.

"I want to stay here, brush and feed Roach and relax with Ciri and Geralt" I said.

Vesemir, Merek, Eskel, Everard, Gwain, Lambert, Coen, Ciri and Geralt walk in and sit at their tables eating, drinking and talking. Ciri is sitting next to me Geralt is sitting on the other side of me where I'm staying really close to him.

"What are you all going to do today?" Vesemir said.

"We are going to train teams of 2 unless Lambert and Coen have other plans" Eskel and Everard said.

Gwain and Merek smile.

"It's going to be fun with 2 teams" Gwain and Merek said.

Coen and Lambert agree.

"We will join you later we have plans of our own" Coen said.

"Yup we do we need to train more" Lambert said.

Ciri and Geralt look at me.

"Hey Kara how are you feeling we know your slowly healing we will help you through this I might help Vesemir that way you and Geralt can spend time together" Ciri said.

"It's ok my little wolf we know your still scared of Lambert and afraid he might hurt and rape you again but your safe with me" Geralt said.

I look at them.

"I'm fine just slowly healing I know I will never go back to the way I used to be before everything happened I will always be scared of him and he will do it again" I said.

Eskel, Everard, Gwain and Merek get up, walk outside and start to train. Coen and Lambert get up, walk over to us he hugs me Lambert tries to pull me away from Geralt but Coen grabs his arm pulling him away. Vesemir and Ciri get up, walk over to us they hug me.

"Don't worry we will make sure Lambert doesn't punish you again" Vesemir and Coen said.

"Oh little wolf you better watch yourself you never know what will happen" Lambert threatened.

Ciri smiles at me.

"It's ok Geralt will always stay with you even if he goes outside to take care of Roach Vesemir and I will think of a way to keep him away from you" Ciri said.

Geralt looks at him then me.

"Lambert leave her alone and let her heal we will never let you kidnap, injure or rape her again Kara just stay with me we can do what we want" Geralt said.