Missing a mystery.

Everyone's relaxing in their rooms, Neteyam was showering, Lo'ak was was watching tiktok with tsireya, Tuk was planning on roasting Anoung. Ronal and Tonowari we're already sleeping , Jake was setting out his clothes (na'vi style ofc) for tomorrow, and Neytiri was looking out the window, sitting on the bed. Jake glanced at her,
"I'm going for a walk out on the beach, I'll be back in 10." Jake left the room.
(☆▽☆)

                                                                                                              Dune :D                                                                                                 (pretend she got no brows)

                                                                                                              Dune :D
                                                                                                 (pretend she got no brows)

Jakes hand was on his necklace as he was slowly walking along the shore, the waves were more calming. Was he too harsh on Neytiri? Could he have been more open and listening? Jakes thinking bubble vanished when someone bumped into him,
"Dang-!"
Jake stumbled a bit, until he fixed his view of who the stranger was. It was a girl, about a little over 10 years old, she was Obviously part of the omaticaya , she was up to Jakes waist level. Although she did look a bit banged up. He huffed, "You okay?"  Rubbing his upper arm. The Navi girl just responded with a whimper, an ashamed look on her face.  "It's not your fault ,I was having my head in the clouds.." Jake relaxed his shoulder. The girl fiddled with her bracelet , struggling to make eye contact. Jake sighed, how could he get a response from her.
"Have any idea where you're parents are?" He inched closer. She backed up, looking terrified. This is awkward. He didn't wanna make the girl feel uncomfortable, so he took one step back. Maybe she was mute, or was just really shy. There was silence for 10 seconds, the girl looked up at him in defeat, sighing.
" Dune."
Jake ears twitched.
"What?"
The girl, hugged herself.
"Dune, I am called Dune."
So she can talk?
Jake took mental note of her name, "who are your parents? Mom and Dad?"
The girl, pointing over across the sea, behind him.
"Far, far away."
He immediately became more worried and concerned. He turned back to her. He suggested they walked together, to get more information out of her. "I can't remember their names. My mothers starts with letter F. My papas.. I don't know." Dune looked down at the sand.
"How'd you get here?" Jake clued in. Dune hummed.
"Boat, a dirty boat."
"Who are you staying with?"
"Mean people, very cruel."
Dunes voice quivered. "Hey, you alright? Sorry about the questions.." Jake apologized. "I just need to know when your leaving, then you can go, alright?" He reassured her. Dune was about to answer, until someone called her name in a tone he didn't like.
"Dune, you BRAT! We'll show you once you get back!"
Dune whipped her head to the sound of the call, then back to Jake. "I need to go!"
Jake stuttered, "wait- will I see you again?"
Dune was to worried to stay any longer, she just ran away as Jake watched her. He wanted to stop this, but if the mean people found out, they would leave too soon. He took quick glances at the scene, before continuing his walk.
(☆▽☆)
You were calmly held on your arms, passing through the entrance, but once you got back to your room, you were pushed onto the ground. "You are supposed to stay in here, the WHOLE day! Cant even fricking do that!" An angry voice yelled at you. You were cracking your knuckles as always, like a child. You didn't dare to look him in the eye, it would just put him into more anger. It was hard for you respond to questions during a scolding like this from a certain person, you would just keep quiet.
"Does this sound like a Joke? You could've sold us off!" He yelled.
"I'm sorry sir, I should of stayed in." That was your first and final response, there was a lump in your throat from trying not to how fear.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you.." his tone got less harsh.
You blinked a couple of times before flickering your eyes to him, Quaritch. He was just 4 feet away from you.
He looked at the others before waving his hand, for them to grab you on push you on to the couch, your sleeping spot.
20 minutes later, you sat there, hugging your knees. That man, he can help me. You can't go to sleep, with the flashing memories of events from the past, just like every other night. Feeling a meltdown coming in, you grabbed your blanket, wrapped over your self, and cried yourself to sleep.
(☆▽☆)
Jake returned to his room, quietly sneaking pass a sleeping Tuk, with the remote in her hands. He opened the door, Neytiri still awake and on her phone. "Expected to see you asleep." Jake closed the door. Neytiri looked quite frightened for a second. She yawned sinking into the covers, Jake sat next to her, thinking of his apologies.
"I should have listened." Neytiri started, Jake stared at her, already feeling guilty.
"No, I should have, I got carried away by your problems with Ronal, but instead of that I should have listened to you."
Neytiri's tired eyes were getting heavy, "I'm sorry, for complaining, it's just..earlier today she.. she just did the usual."
Jake was tired too, "let just talk 'bout his tomorrow, we need some rest."