This vacation did not go as planned.

Neytiri could feel her feet sink into the soft white sand of the shore, she laid her towel on the sand in a perfect spot to fit all her bags full of sunscreen and water bottles. Jake carried the cooler over the sand, as he did not want to ruin the wheels.

"MaJake, go call the kids to play in the water!" Neytiri called, setting up the chair.
"They're coming, let's just put the water in here" Jake bent down to open the cooler as Neytiri picked the water bottles from her bag.
Neteyam and Lo'ak were unloading the car, we'll.. mostly Neteyam, Lo'ak was taking care of business on his phone. Kiri was swiping on TikTok, looking for a sound she could use for her video about the nature at the beach.
"I'm so excited to see the glowing water and the jellyfish!" Tuk couldn't stop jumping.
"Slow down Tuk, we haven't even checked into the hotel yet." Kiri replied, looking for a cute filter after she had found an aesthetic song.
"Yea, it takes like 3o minutes to do so!" Neteyam added.
"Neteyam!" A harsh whisper crept out of Kiri's lips.
"What! Aw come on.." Tuk whined, making a pout on her face.
"You guys do know mom said you could swim while they check in,right?" Lo'ak added.
Tuk gasped and started for the beach with her floaters. Kiri giggled putting a hand over her mouth as her lips tightened.
Neteyam closed the trunk, Carrying the last item over his shoulder, and multiple items in two bags.
"Lo'ak, you can't even help Neteyam?" Kiri began.
Lo'ak scoffed, not even taking his eyes off the phone.
"What about you Kiri, aren't you doing the same?" Lo'ak defended him self.
Kiri shook her head, and followed Tuk down the sandy hill.
"What a way to end the scene,but she's right, help me with 1 bag will you?" Neteyam pleaded
Lo'ak was already carrying 5 luggage's, but he just hooked one bag around one of the luggage's and followed Kiri.
Jake and Neytiri only had a couple more things to finish before they were all set, but little Tuk ran past them.
"Hey! Slow down you goblin!" Jake grabbed a hyper Tuk into his arms, with he feet kicking. "You'll need sunscreen!"
Neytiri squirted the sunscreen onto her palm, then rubbed on on tuks forearms to her hands. Tuk wouldn't stop shaking back and forth, the process felt like hours to her. Once Neytiri was done she took off before Neytiri could even kiss her goodbye.
Jakes grin slowly spread onto his face watching a confused Neytiri slowly put the sunscreen away. Tuk jumped into the glowing water making a tiny splash as she played with fish. Jake sat down next to Neytiri, open a bottle of water. They both lazily chilled under the umbrella. "Ah, I forgot to tell you something." Jake added after making Neytiri laugh with one of his dad jokes.
Neytiri looked at him, waiting for him to say the news. "Um, Ronal's family will be arriving, in 15 minutes." Jake gave her a blank stare, waiting for her to unleash all doom unto him. Her smile slowly faded away, she stood straight up.
"Jake.." a gasp escaped from her mouth, tail whipping behind her.
"Ronal, as in Tonowaris mate?" Neytiri calmly asked. But Jake new that mood was about to change when she hears a yes.
Jake always had this reaction from her whenever she heard 'Ronal was coming'. He hesitated, scratching his head
Of course, what other Ronal do I know? Thought Jake
He finally gathered the strength to speak. "Yes Neytiri, it's that Ronal". Neytiri Snarled, "That careless Woman has done so many  Stupid things to our family!"
Jake wasn't having it. He stood up to her level. "Why do you always have to hate her so much? Why can't you guys just make up!" Jake snapped. Neytiri clenched her Jaw and digger her fingers into her palms. "It is like you have not seen what has happened Jake!"
"I saw what happened, I saw everything! But you two need to stop it, you can't keep doing this every single time I mention her!
Jake gestured, spreading his arms. Neytiri golden yellow eyes shined under the umbrella, boring into Jakes if they were trying to read his mind. "I can't do this right now, I'm going to check in." She grabbed her purse an stormed off, passing Neteyam and Lo'ak, who jogged down the hill. Jake told Neteyam and Lo'ak to not get into any trouble's with tonowaris family.
Kiri was enjoying the sun on her floating flamingo, holding her phone close to her chest. Her eyes flickered open, expecting to see the Long Beach  she had departed from, except She saw a small island, miles away. Kiri gasped, she panicked.
How the heck I'm I going to get back?! She thought. She tried paddling, or blowing her way back, didn't work. She was on the verge of crying. Her fingers quivered. She then remembered that she could try to call from her phone. Shoot! No service.
She spent almost 10 minutes thinking of what to do, biting hear nails, scratching her head.
"Oh great mother help me!" She whimpered. Just then a sound of clicking echoed from underneath her feet, something soft, alive, flowed under her bare feet. Her head shot down, it was an Ilu, suggesting it could help her return back. Kiri smiled as the ilu swam up to carress her face.
(☆▽☆)
Neytiri payed for their stay with Jakes card he had given her before the fight.
"Would you like an assist for you luggage madam?" One of the workers at the front asked.
"Yes please." Neytiri returned the card into her wallet. She sat down and called Neteyam to tell the kids to bring the bags in 5 minutes. Tuk hugged her ilu as they both swam through the schools of fish. She pointed right, heading for a small hill full of corals. They grace fully arched over the hill, Tuk reaching her head to touch the corals as they passed it.
Jake groaned in exhaustion from raising his voice. He ran his hand down his face multiple times, dropping himself back into the chair. He was too tired to handle this, his phone rang, he had a new message from Tonowari, me and my family are just around the block.
Jake replied with a simple '👍'