Idk anymore

Words couldn't explain how much pain I was, they bandaged me up but that still didn't help. Tears stained my cheeks, itching them. It irritated me but I couldn't even move my arm. My head ached from how much I had shed tears, what made it worse was it felt like I had been sleeping on a rock, the matters had random crinkles sticking out of it.  Foot steps came closer to the door, I panicked having do idea what to do.
Why am I panicking?
I shut my eyes, pretending to sleep as it would be a big shame someone had to see me like this. The door handle slowly swept down, then the door creaked open slowly. A doctor wouldn't come in like this, they would usually just greet me and ask me questions, this person felt different. The guest had came closer, it seemed they were dragging a chair towards my bed once the skkrrrr sound rung in my ear. I tried my best not to furrow a brow. The stranger sat down, this was definitely a nurse or something.
"Have you been crying?" The familiar voice slipped out of the persons lips.
It was Jake, of course. There was silence, silence to quiet the only thing you could hear was his breathing.
"You cried yourself to sleep, didn't you?" Jakes questioned me as if he knew I were awake.
My eyes were too hard to keep shut at this point, I prayed he wasn't looking and glancing away in grief or something.
One eye slowing opened, eager to have one quick glance at his face I have not seen in hours. He indeed was glancing away in grief , he look angry with himself. Yes he should be.
The second he started to slowly move his gaze back to me I shut my eyes tight, but relaxed it so it wouldn't look like I had been faking.
"Okay, let's start this from the top.." Jake mumbled, it sounded like he was rubbing his palms together slowly, but rubbing his hands down his face at the same time.
"I'm not being such a great father figure to you right now and, looks where it's brought me and you.  I've been getting too distracted by loving my own family forgetting about the one who I accepted as my own, Dune. I hope you're actually hearing this in your dreams, because it's important. I promise from now on I will never forget how much you were and are."  Jake wiped the itching tears away, thank you!. He then took my hand and rubbed it against his chin.
Great, now I felt grief.  Just then the door opened, had another guest come to see me?
"How is she doing?" The voice coming from the new guest sounded like Neytiri.
"Not so good, she's been crying." Jake responded, his voice sounded faint as I sensed him turning to Neytiri and it sounded louder as she turned back to me.
"Poor child.." I heard Neytiri whisper, walking closer cupping my cheek.

4 weeks later

The stitches kind of stopped torturing my body, but they would hurt whenever I moved too much. It was
Open house and I hated being there, why did I have to be there? At'iknar and his stupid friends were messing with me, Calling me train tracks and stitch face. At'iknar yanked my tail, making me fall on my stitches. I grimaced as his friends gasped, looking back to. At'iknar, "Yo, maybe you shouldn't have done that.." one boy said. If they all care, why not help me up?
"Nah, she deserves it for watch she did to me."  At'iknar replied, lightly kicking me on the foot.
I got back up, hissing at him. His friends didn't have the disgusting look on there face for some reason. He whacked me with his tail, by simply spinning around with momentum. It impacted on my waist, I covered my waist from the stinging pain, but it didn't really do anything. I fell onto my knees in defeat, At'iknar was basically the only one laughing. Unlike his friends just staring at me with a guilty look ,This skxawng really hated me huh? I saw Neytiri look over me,
"Dune, what's happened? Why are you like this?" She asked me, then turning to the boys with a soft growl.
I responded, "they were just messing with me," I paused with a wince, "it hurts so bad.." I groaned.
Neytiri sighed, "let's get you home, alright?" She assisted me through getting up.

I decided to be a good husband and help Neytiri with the dishes, sitting up from my seat I walked over the the sink. There was a hurricane that happened in it, dirty dishes were clattered together and cereal, spaghetti, and beans, crumbs of them were left in the plates. "Right..let's get this started." I searched for the scrub, once I spotted it I picked it and squirted splat into it.

I had been halfway done with the dirty, rustic-like cups and bottles, when Dune and Neytiri had come in, Neytiri hand wrapped around Dunes waist as the two stood side to side. I whipped my head back, seeing the sight I asked, "what happened? Did something go wrong?" I shut of the water faucet incase I need to to be at their rescue.
"Some children were picking on Dune, she was badly hurt on her side." Neytiri stroked Dunes hair, cooing at a crying Dune.
I dried my hands, then tossing the Napkin in the trash before stepping over to Dune.
"Dune? Hey, just calm down, alright?" I patted my hand on her head, she looked up to me, but just continued crying.
I shifted my hand to her shoulder, "you wanna talk about it?" I tried comforting her, but I was met with a low growl.
She stormed off, limping up the stairs. Neytiri cried out for her, but Dune ignored her. I turned to Neytiri,
"I'll talk to her." I mouthed, Neytiri nodded.
-
I was just about to knock on her door, muffled sobbing came out from the door, just then Kiri appeared, Tuk behind her.
"Is she okay?" Kiri questioned me, with a worried look on her face.
"She's just going through too much right now, so I'm going to have a talk with her." I replied, waving them off.
They listened and went away, I knocked on the door, "Can I come in?" I asked, the crying stopped, but I didn't hear any steps come near the door. "Look, I know you going through a storm right now, but please just let me talk to you about it."
A few seconds passed, then I heard her come near the door, ticking sounded from the knob but she didn't open the door. She went back onto her bed, I could tell by the mattres sounding. I opened the door, I scanned to room excepting to see her sitting in the bed, instead she was still bawling her eyes out on her pillow. I'm not really a guy for solving problems like these, so I cleared my throat before taking a seat next to her.
"What ever you want to say," the words sounded muffled coming for her mouth, "make it quick, you only get 10 words."
It seemed like she was playing some game with me.
I sighed, "you don't have to do this-." She cut me off.
"4 more words." She said blankly,not batting an eyelid.
"Just let me speak-!"
"Out of words, now please leave me be." She rested her face in the pillow.
"I can't imagine the pain your feeling right now." I continued.
Dune finally started at me, looking deep into my eyes, seeing if I was speaking the truth.
"You just got yourself 10 more words.."  she stayed looking at me, her tear stained cheeks shining in the light.
"I'm being an idiot, I can't even comprehend your pain." I paused, was that ten words?
Dune Answered my thought, "10 words reached, but it doesn't count..keep going." She looked interested in my confession like she wanted me to confess.
I looked for words to say but nothing came up, "ever since you started getting into this fights, I neglected the issue. But now I see." My lips tightened, forcing a smile.
"I can't just let these problems fix themselves, from now on, I will never forget how much support matters. I'm sorry."
Dune Stare felt like my eyes were being stabbed, "I'll need some time to think." She turned away.
I nodded and exited the room.