Things might have come at peace...or did they?

It had been a few years since We took in Dune as our own, taught her as our own, and loved her as our own. She is very close with our kids, always so eager to spend time with them. We took a trip to Pandora, her land, in hopes of finding her family..no clue where they are. Sadly we came back with a down mood Dune, head is always telling her that her family is dead. We try our best to cheer her up, comfort her, but she was resisting our pity. Norms been teaching her more English, fortunately she's been getting better. Although she still forgets most basic words, following that is bullying from kids at school. She'd come home with reports of decent grades, but she'd also bring news of fights, brutal fights. No matter what Dune does, we will always have a place for her in our hearts, and she will be proud to call herself a Sully.

I sat on the bench, watching the other children play as I swung my feet back and forth. I chewed on the snack Mrs. Sully gave me for recess, I think they were called..Doritos. Bringing my feet up to my chest, I tossed the bag into the trash can. Just then, he, The kid who bullies me every day came up to me. His black hair dropped down to his hips, he was metakayina, he looks stupid, his tail was thicker than my blue tail thin as a stick, so we're his hands. " Hey Orphan!" Two kids behind him teased me, mimicking my brief sentences. I just scoffed, shaking my head as a response. "Aww look, have you run out of words to say?" The boy in the front shoved my shoulder forcefully. I hissed at him, "leave me alone, At'iknar."
He raised his arms in surrender, but as soon as I turned around he yanked my braids.
"Ow! You idiot!" I tugged them back.
I tumbled onto the ground as he let go. I grunted getting up, looking towards all their laughing faces through my braids. I dashed towards At'iknar, pushing him back onto the ground. "I said, leave me alone!" I spat towards all of them.
He snarled, getting up. A stinging slap impacting on my cheek as he swung at me, I dashed back hitting his collarbone hard. He stumbled a bit, before I hit him with another smack. His friends tugged on my arms trying separate me from him. Kids gathering around the scene chanting Fight, Fight, Fight!
"I'm gonna kill you today!" I rasped, looking down at him struggle to get up.  I broke free from the boys arms, but just as I was about to hit him, a whistle had frightened me. "Hey! Step away from him, Now!" A adult shoved me away to check on him, what about me? Well, He was obviously on the ground, yes. "But he started-!" I began.
"I don't care who started it I care who is okay!"  The adult shot back at me.
I bit the inside of my lower lip as the staff helped the boy up, my cheek still stinging me.
"You, principles office now!" A staff escorted me away from the scene.

The Principal, Mrs. Hill, was warning Jake about me."Mr. Sully, this is the 3rd time this year, Your Daughter needs to improve on her performance in behavior."
He isn't my father.
"I know, and I will surely discipline her as a punishment." Jake glared at me as I glanced at him.
"I sure hope, Dune." Mrs. Hill had a stern look. "—please improve, I'm expecting a good behavior from now?"
I nodded, assuming this was the end our meeting. Jake pointed to the door.

"What did we say last time?" Jake sounded disappointed but not angry with his tone.
"Don't get into fights." I avoided his eye contact.
"Dont get into fights, please Dune—" Jake paused, "this wasn't the future we wanted for you, Dune.."
I looked up at him."Why are you talking to me like you're my parents?"
His lips parted, almost close to a gasp but his didn't really do so. He kneeled down to my level.
"Because we care for you, we are happy to accept you as our 5th child."
I cringed at his remark, we weren't even blood related.
I looked down, not knowing what to say in these type of moments.
He went back up, "look, my point is, just don't be like Loak, and know that we're are always there for you okay?" Jake rested his hands on my shoulders.
It's like I'm going back to when I was ten?
Jake scanned around the room, "look I have to run back, see you at home." He left.

I held an ice pack to my cheek as I walked down the hallways, a familiar voice shouted down the hall.
"Hey Orphan!" At'iknar cupped his mouth as he called.
He gestured a sad, pouting face before he snickered,walking away.
I looked him over, knocking on the door to the classroom.

I opened the thin plastic bag to store the fruits in as I reached for more. Neytiri wasn't able to do shopping, she felt lightheaded.
My phone ringed from my bag that was zipped closed, soon to be zipped open with my hand pulling my phone out.
"Hello?" I spoke into the speaker.
A soothed, familiar voice flowed from the speaker, almost like the Na'vi woman was right in front of me.
"MaJake, please hurry home! An accident has happened!"
It was Neytiri, I thought she had felt unwell? Why did she sound so energized?
"Why whats happened?" I slowed down my cart.
"I can't explain, just please hurry back, leave the groceries!" She hung up before I could say something.
Leaving my cart,I hurried back to the car.