3

Yaku: Let the party start.

Kurogiris portal opened all over U.S.J, some were teleported to the Shipwreck Zone, some at the Mountain Zone, Todoroki at the Landslide Zone, Bakugo and Kirishima at the collapse Zone. Ojiro at the fire zone, another at Squal Zone, others managed to avoid Kurogiri... But two were teleported behind the fountain were no one would interrupt the fight thats about to go down. The two that got teleported were Akira Akari.

- Behind the fountain -

Akira opened his eyes and saw Akari standing and watching him from above.

Akari: Oh you are up.

Akira: Yeah, where are we?

Akari: Behind the fountain it seems.

Akira: That villain deliberately separated everyone.

Akari: But for what purpose?

???: In order to kill you easier.

After hearing the voice both turned towards the fountain to find Yaku with his cloak on and got their guard up.

Akira: What do you want from us villain?

Yaku: Nothing special, just a "little" revenge on all heroes and kamen riders.

Akari: And why would you want that?

Yaku: Why should I tell you? It doesn't matter to anyone if you know the reason behind my actions. But more importantly are you sure you want to be here Na-Go?

After hearing his rider name being mentioned by the villain Akira grew more suspicious and asked...

Akira: How do you know that? And what did you mean by me being here?

Yaku: Firstly did you seriously think that we wouldn't have done research on you guys before coming here. And second I mean should you be preparing for the funeral.

Akari: What funeral?

Yaku: The funeral of his brother of course, what was his name again? Alu? No, Nanu maybe? No it doesn't ring a bell.

Akira: (whisper) Yaku.

Yaku: Hmm~

Akira: My brothers name is Yaku!

Akira shouted as anger began to crawl itself on Akira.

Yaku: Right Yaku. I remember his name now.

Akira: How do you know about my brothers death?

Yaku: Why wouldn't I know. After all I'm the one that destroyed that bus.

Akari/Akira: What?

Yaku: As I recall he had managed to survive the first attack but I took care of him.

Akiras ears had been ringing ever since the moment he heard the villain say that he killed Yaku.

Akari: You bastard!

Yaku: Why are you getting angry at me. (Smirk) I wasn't the one who sent him to his death, you guys and this society did.

Akira: Shut up.

Yaku: And not only did the world betray him, his family didn't even believe him. I mean what a unbelievable family.

Akira: Shut up.

Yaku: And lastly all of you had the nerve to-

Akira: I said shut up!

Akira shouted as he got out his driver...

Driver: Desire Driver!

and put it on his waist. He then got the beat buckle,

 He then got the beat buckle,