7

It's the final stage of the U.A Sports Festival. The VS battles and everyone has been showing an amazing amount of skill and abilities.

Present Mic: Thanks for waiting everyone. The long awaited semi-finals are about to begin.

The crowd cheered as Hizashi Yamada also known as Present Mic and Aizawa Shota also known as Eraserhead have been and still are commentating the events and battles.

Present Mic: Eraserhead what do you expect from the upcoming battle?

Eraserhead: This will probably be a battle of strategy.

Aizawa said calmly while still being covered by bandages.

Present Mic: I see. Well let's not wait any longer. Please welcome our contestants.

The crowd cheered as the two contestants reached the platform.

Present Mic: This is the first match of the semi-finals. Both coming from families of heroes, this will be an elite battle. From the hero course the dual quirk user, the half hot, half cold, Shoto Todoroki!

The crowd cheered once again upon hearing the name.

Present Mic: Also from the hero course. The one behind one of the two masks of U.A. The son of someone we all know and admire. The son of Geats. Akira L/n!

The cheering didn't stop, especially from four people, three were located in the stands of Class 1-A, those were Hana L/n, Ace L/n and Kurumi L/n, they were given access to those seats since they are special guests. The other one, although he wasn't cheering like the rest of the stadium, is located on top of the stadium with a cloak on.

???: Hahahaha. Go get him and make it to the finals, brother.

That's right, said guy is the L/n family's long lost member, Yaku, who removes his hood.

???: "Yaku we are ready to begin the plan whenever you want"

Someone was heard speaking through a communication device on Yakus' ear. That someone was Akihiko Ajisai, one of the two comrades Yaku has.

Yaku: "Okay, start when I give you the signal".

Akihiko/Akihiro: "Copy".

Present Mic: Without further ado, let the match START!

Mic said as a horn was heard and on the screens the word start appeared.

Akira: Let's do this Todoroki.

Shoto: I'll end this quickly.

Shoto said as he used his right side to send a pillar of ice towards Akira.

Akira: I'm afraid that won't work.

Akira said as he side stepped and dodged the ice, but at the same time pulling out his driver and putting in his waist.

Driver: Desire Driver!

Shoto: I won't let you.

He exclaimed as he send more ice towards Akira, who dodged them again and again.

Akira: You won't be able to stop me, if you use only your right side.

Akira said as took out his Beat Buckle, pressed the top key and inserted it to his driver.

Driver: Set!

Music played and as soon as Set was heard the word Beat appeared beside Akira

Akira: Henshin!

Akira exclaimed as he turned the wheel, tunes came out of the driver as...

Driver: Beat!