23

Inside U.As nursery we see three students asleep. The first one is Akira L/n. The second Akari Aozora and lastly Nastumi Temma. Akira and Akari were next to each other while Temma was in the opposite direction of them.

However something seemed off as glitches slowly appeared in the middle of the room revealing a figure.

That figure approached the foot of Akiras and Akaris beds. When the figure reached the foot of the beds he extended both his arms, his palms opened.

???: Hahahahaha. Wake up Akira L/n! Wake up Akari Aozora! Awaken Na-go and Punkjank! Awaken and obey the will of our masters!

The figure said while red lightning flew down from his shoulders towards his palms and then towards Akiras and Akaris bodies. The red lightning began to travel from their feet towards the upper part of their bodies, up their heads and into their brains.

Both their bodies then began to spasm, however just as quickly the spasms started they stopped.

Akiras and Akaris eyes then suddenly opened. However something seemed different.

???: Yes. It's finally done.

???: "Alpha status report"

Alpha: "Mission complete master Yaku"

- Meanwhile -

Blade: Aaaaaah.

Blade swung his Thousand Jacker at Alpha only for him to dodge it and immediately punch Blades faceplate sending him back.

___________________________________________

The Thousand Jacker is a lance type weapon used by Blade Krane aka Thouser. Just like Thouser it's colour is mainly gold with a silver handle and also on the middle there is something like a hole which is also silver. It has a blue crystal embedded into it. It also has a black colouring in a few spots. Finally the Thousand Jacker has a lever at the bottom that extends that actives its finisher.

 Finally the Thousand Jacker has a lever at the bottom that extends that actives its finisher

___________________________________________

Alpha: Is that all you got rider?

Blade: No. Not by a long shot.

Blade then dashed at Alpha with an insane amount of speed which surprised him.

Alpha: What the-