16

- Timeskip 2 months, Musutafu Japan -

In a underground human made cave, which has a door for lifts (elevators), a lot of big capsule like things on the walls and one big computer that is located opposite of the door, and among other things. We find Akihiko sitting on a chair and typing something on the keyboard of the computer.

Aki: Hm.

Akihiko put a hand on his chin while contemplating on what the next step should be.

Aki: This is more complicated than I thought.

(Ding)

Then a sound cane from the lift doors as Yaku was seen walking out of it.

Yaku: Hello Aki.

Akihiko turned his chair around and greeted back Yaku.

Aki: Aa Yaku, how are things upstairs.

Yaku: You know, the usual. Hiro is being himself, Norihito and Shoya are taking care of our business. How are the projects going.

Akihiko got a up walked towards a desk with a suitcase on it, grabbed it and walked to Yaku.

Aki: Thanks to the data collected when you went to U.A., the k project has been completed and I managed to create three drivers.

Akihiko opened the case and turned it around to show Yaku three drivers.

The first one had a black body with a light blue disk, the belt itself was white and in the middle there was a fully covered gold button attached to it. The buckle has a black body and green vines but at the back of the buckle the vines were purple.

Aki: This is the Jyamato driver and buckle.

Yaku: Interesting design. How come?

Aki: It's actually related to it's abilities. Thanks to AOF I was able to arm it with the quirk to control vines and minds.

Yaku: I see. Pft-hahahahaha. That is going to prove useful. Be sure to make more.

Aki: Understood. Moving on...

The second one aslo had a black body and white belt. However, this time the button was yellow but at the middle, there was a picture depicting a yellow mak with yellow reindeer antlers, well at some extent. The buckle was also yellow but it also has the colours, black, grey, red and blue. On the right side, it has a red handle used for the transformation, a square opening used to equip Seekers' weapons. On the other side, it has three black squares in a triangular position, the top left one has two blue edges on the squares sides and a blue hammer on top of it, which is pointing at the middle of the triangle. The bottom left one has two grey edges on the square and a grey gun, also pointing at the middle of the triangle. Lastly the middle right one has two red edges on the squares sides and a red sword pointing in the middle of the triangle.