12

- Flashback -

Diend: It's simple really. This isn't the only Earth. There are others, some exactly like this but with a few different things. Some are completely different. In some kamen riders exist, while in some other they don't exist. And many more Earths. Each Earth exists in it's own dimension, that's what we call the multiverse theory. However, the meaning of dimensions doesn't stop there, dimensions can not only be other Earths and universes but they can also be different "biomes" as I like to call them, in reality those dimensions are worlds created inside of a world.

- Present -

Walking through a destroyed city, with fires raging everywhere, Yaku is seen trying to find out where he is, when he remembered Diends words and everything that happened before.

Yaku: Taking into consideration what Diend said, this must be another dimension. However, what were those cracks in the sky and how are another riders involved in this matter?

As Yaku was walking and wondering at the same time, his foot hit something metallic and unfortunately for him...

Yaku: Ahh. F-

It hurt quite a lot. When his pain finally went away, he looked down and saw a sign covered in dust.

Yaku: A sign?

He picked it up, wiped the dust away and read it.

Yaku: Address xxxxxxxx.

( Yeah I'm too lazy to try and find an actual address)

Due to him memorising every city in Japan he quickly realised where he is.

Yaku: Wait... xxxxxxxx? It can't be... This is Tokyo? What happened to this place?

However, this is only one of the few things Yaku would discover as he started walking again.

After a few moments the Den-O card began glowing again and floated in front of him.

Yaku: The Den-O card is glowing again.

(Badum)

- Flashback -

Yaku: Another Den-O?

The card glew for a few more minutes before returning to normal and falling to the ground. Likely, Yaku caught it.

Yaku: Does Another Den-O have a connection with this place?

- Present -

Yaku: There's no way this destruction has to do with the Another Riders. But what if it does?

Yaku kept walking, with the glowing card alongside him, while at the same time questioning the situation he is in.

Yaku: Do the cranks in my dimension have something to do with the Another Riders? Is there something more to this than meets the eye?

However, his chain of thoughts was interrupted when he took a right turn, only to be met with a very disgusting smell.

Yaku: What the- Ugh. What is this smell?

He quickly covered his nose and mouth and continued walking in the same direction in order to find the origin of the smell.

But he failed to notice that the cards glow kept becoming more powerful as he walking.

In the end he reached what he thought to be a dead end but upon closer inspection he was horrified and somehow excited at the same time.

Yaku: Ugh. The smell keeps getting worse. Wait... What is that? A dead end? No... What the-