8

Present Mic: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. It's finally time for the finals!

Present Mic yelled and the crowd cheered as the contestants made their way onto the arena.

However, the anticipated finals would be interrupted by Yaku, who was still on top of the stadium getting ready with a grin on his face.

Yaku: It's finally time. And it couldn't have gone better. Both Akira and Akari on the arena already. This is awesome. "Just to clarify. Are you two in position?"

He spoke through the communicator.

Aki: "In position and All for One spotted. Ready to engage, Yaku when you are ready, give the signal."

Hiro: "Members of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri, confirmed to be on site, ready to engage as well Yaku."

Yaku: "Good, wait a little more."

Hiro/Aki: "Understood."

Yaku looked down at the arena to see Akira and Akari waiting for the match to start.

Yaku: Today is the day of revelation. You better be prepared, heroes.

Yaku said as he got out from behind his cloak a mask, which was given to him by Akihiko.

Yaku put on the mask and the hood.

Sorry couldn't find just the mask

Yaku: Let's see if your ring works, Aki.

From under the cloak Yaku raised his hand, charging a beam but this time he had a ring on his index finger, which had expanded and in the middle there was a light going around.

The ring has a grey like colour, on the exterior it has most likely flowers carved into it and on the interior it has other designs carved into it.

Yaku: It's actually working. "Ahem, it's time. Let the operation distraction and destruction begin!"

Aki/Hiro: "Copy."