Fill me in on the Tea

Joy POV
——————
"I can't believe Vicky is still in school!" Hawk whisper shouted.

"You're kidding right? Rose was stabbed, the weapon was Vicky's she should be in the dungeon or worse expelled!" Astoria angry said stabbing into her plate.

"Did you just make a Harry Potter reference?" Travis asked perking up, looking at someone else but, Ling Ling.

"I wonder why she was released?" I wondered aloud only for Hawk to pound the table with his fist.

"I'll tell you why?" He growled clenching his jaw, "she probably tricked or threatened my Rose! Hurting her like the monster she is!" He spit viciously sending ice cold glares toward Vicky.

Looking around the room, everyone was sending me glares at Vicky or hiding in fear.

Except her table, Cyrus was sleeping while Ruby and Vicky are having a hushed conversation.

Ambrosia is weeping as some people give her comfort and others give her suspicious glances.

Ambrosia cries rubbing her flat stomach, and others comfort her telling her it's bad for the baby.

That is, if there is a baby.

Hawk rolls his eyes at Ambrosia ignoring her as she loudly talks about Hawk's love for her, and that she wouldn't hurt Rose.

Unfortunately Rose is the center of the issue. I can't imagine the stress she has from everyone watching her.

Speaking of Rose, the second she walks into the cafeteria it goes dead silent.

Many look at her with worry, while Ambrosia looks at her with a glare and Vicky rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Ruby stands up and walks to her.

"Rose! It's about time we learn to get along," Ruby towers Rose by a few inches, Rose blinks and pokes Ruby on the arm.

"Sorry, I just had to find out if you are real or not," she said causally shrugging looking like Ruby grew another head.

"Ugh, you are just so... so infuriating!" Ruby stomped her foot clenching her fist.

"We can learn to get along, if you would like, but I would prefer if you prove of your... sudden change," Rose said lifting her chin, her face full of authority.

"Fine! I'll give you information you desire, you know where to go," Ruby said walking away to Vicky who bowed her head to Rose.

"What just happened?" Travis asked scratching the back of his neck, "I'm lost? I think?"

Astoria sighed, "something tells me Rose is preparing for something big. And unfortunately it's not a test,"

————————————

Ling Ling POV
————————

Rose gave us all a bright smile walking over to us. Hawk stood up immediately, pushing Rose's chair in. Receiving odd glances from Rose.

He sat there sighing watching Rose eat in silence as she looked at him like he was a strange creature.

"Hawk... are you okay?" Joy asked clearly concerned about this 'new' Hawk.

"Yes, are you okay?" Hawk asked back staring at Rose like she was a very valuable diamond.

"Hawk, what are you doing?" Rose asked putting down her fork squirming under his eyes.

"Watching you, it gives me great pleasure to know you are well," he smiled at her like he was very proud.

"Hawk... if you were stabbed, would you like me staring at you like a virus on a Petri dish?"