Vials and Labels

Ambrosia POV
—————————
"Ambrosia, have you selected a candidate to be your husband?"

"Yes granny, I already decided. Hawk, my one true love," I smiled brightly at her thinking of Hawk.

His dazzling eyes, his silky hair, his soft skin.

I already have something of his, and he mine. I have no regrets from that night.

I love Hawk, and he'll love me. And if he doesn't he'll just have to learn.

"Hawk? That fine, Snow White specimen? Why, every girl in the land wants him! Having him, everyone will respect our family," Granny said as her eyes sparkled.

"I know, that's why I choose him. There's no one better than him," I said feeling proud of myself.

"Good job, I'll go ask the chef to make your favorite dessert!" Granny said cheerfully walking away.

"I told you, Hawk, what I want... I get," I look at the setting sun from my window.

It's almost time to go into the woods. I look at my kingdom before me.

I'll get everything I deserve. I don't care how. I'll get my happily ever after.

I walk over to my desk and open the bottom drawer. I pull out a black metal box.

And open it with a click. Inside is a bejeweled dagger.

The edges are rigid, the silver metal reflects my image. The hilt has a green gem, matching the vial next to it.

On the vial is a note,

From Vicky

It will be easier to frame her now. I smirk placing the tag on the dagger.

"I wonder if the little Cinderella, will come play tonight,"

"Sweet dreams" I murmur looking at the knife as I shut the box.

——————————————

Hawk POV
———————
I decided to come earlier into the woods.

I loved walking around surrounded by a serene forest as the wind whispered in my ears rustling leaves.

I hear a faint noise, it sounds like singing, I follow my ear to find who's singing.

I find my Angel singing sitting on a rock besides the stream. Animals are around her listening to her lighthearted tune.

"My Angel!" I exclaimed only to hear a shriek and for her to fall into the stream.

I immediately pull her out holding her, placing her on my lap as I take off my jacket and place it around her shoulders.

Her back is facing toward me as she silently sits on my lap wringing her hands.

"My Angel, I didn't know you'd be here earlier." I whisper into her ear, embracing her.

She feels warm, warmer than Ambrosia. She smells sweeter to. I feel safe around her.

I take a deep breathe in, smelling her hair. It smelt like Rose's hair.

I froze... wait.

In the setting sun, I saw the emblem, "Cinderella..."

My voice trailed on, I turned to face her. She quickly covered her face.

"Rose?" I whispered. Only for the forest to quiet down too.

My whole world, froze.

—————————————
Joy POV
——————

I walked throughout the tea shop, looking for a new unique tea.

Me and the girls are going to have a tea party at my place and I want it to be amazing!

"Honey and Hummus?" I read aloud at the strange tea combination.

"It's one of the most bought," I turned and saw Hattie holding a glass jar out for me.

"I prefer this one, it's sweeter and pairs nicely with the cucumber cakes you normally have," Hattie said with a grin.

I've been coming to Hattie's tea shop since I was five. His family had the best tea I've ever had.

"Thanks!" I grin and read the label, 'Swiss n' Swirl'

"Can you tell me more about this?" I ask gesturing to the tea.

"Of course" he cleared his throat, "Unlike the other teas, this is one my family doesn't make.

It's rare, and the ingredients are hard to find. It has a special ingredient that's found in the red land,

Next to the white spring is a green middlemist,"

I gasp, "isn't that from earth?"

He shook his head, "no, that's a different variation... this one is more lethal. The plant is a deep green almost black, and it likes the shade, but when brewed or picked it turns as white as snow. When heated it turns a deep blood red, making it a poison, so it must be served cold.

I take it you are having a tea party tomorrow at noon? And it will be hot, so a cool drink that has an amazingly exotic flavor will be nice and unique!" Hattie said happily.

"Okay, how much?" I ask about to grab money.

"Take it for free! But if they ask where you got it send them to me!" I smiled, "Will do, thank you!"

I said leaving waving him and his family goodbye.

"Careful of the warnings! Read on how to brew it, make sure the liquid is white not red!"

"Got it!" How hard could it be to make the tea.

"Was it white or red?" I ask myself as the label only says, 'caution'

—————————————

Sorry it's a bit short,

But the next chapter should be up soon... I think?