Detention isnt so bad

Do to the last chapter, this was the recommended song. At least ...I'm pretty sure this is the song.

Rose POV
———————
"He's in the infirmary again?" I blinked, who would do this?

"Was it my brother and cousin?"

"No." Astoria shook her head, "Travis."

"Oh." I left it at that.

"I'm not sure if I feel proud or angry at him cause he got detention." Astoria grumbled as she crumpled up her paper and threw it in the bin.

"What are you doing?" Joy peaked over my shoulder to try to see the page.

"Nothing. Just trying to write out what I want to say to the headmistress." Astoria shook her head and threw her pen down.

I slowly stood up, "I'm gonna check on him. I'll be back."

"Kick him in the balls for me." Astoria grumbled.

I winced as I quickly rushed to the infirmary.

Perhaps this makes the relationship toxic, if I keep coming back.

Maybe we can talk and patch some things up?

Before I know it I'm in front of the infirmary doors. I would knock but the sign says to be quiet as students are resting.

I slowly open the door a bit and feel the cool air escape. As I peak inside I see Hawk on his knees. In front of Ambrosia.

"What is he doing?" I ask myself quietly praying they don't hear.

His hand brushes over her stomach, "My baby." A soft smile came to his face.

Oh. Maybe everyone else was right, I am getting in the way.

"No. Our baby." Ambrosia says placing her hands over his smiling.

I quietly shut the door. And stand in the doorway, in silence.

"What aren't you going to go in?"

I flinch and turn around to see Vicky sitting on the bench outside the infirmary.

"H-how long have you been there?"

"Before you came. Cyrus likes to sleep so Kira will make up excuses for him to sleep letting him rest in the infirmary." She shrugged as she filed her nails.

"Ambrosia showed up before you or you're friends did."

I nodded, too afraid of what I might say.

"Well as much as I love talking to you, I'm gonna check in on Hawk."

"Go ahead, let's see how close Ambrosia will let you be." She laughed as she grabbed a tube of red nail polish.

"Shouldn't you been in class?"

"Shouldn't you?" Vicky shot back.

"I don't hate you that much. It's more of a good against evil thing. But between you and me, I prefer you and Hawk over Hawk and Ambrosia. But of course I help my clients."

"Clients?" I felt myself step forward.

"Yes, Rose, clients. Do you want a definition too?"

I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm, "No need, but..."

She put the nail polish down, "My my my, is the little Cinderella curious?"

"You may think it's evil, but we just do as our client wants to guarantee a good satisfaction rate. Now I can guarantee your happily ever after with Hawk, for a price of course."

I bit my lip hard, my enemy trying to help me. Something's off or at least not clear.

"Why? Why do you want to help?"

"Cause I want something that you have, and I can give you something I want. So what do you say? Client?" Her hand was extended in a handshake.

A red symbol appeared on her hand. A faint glow appeared from the red circle.

Travis pov
————————

"I never thought I'd say this but, I like detention!" I grinned at Felix and Jake.

Jake put his feet on the teachers desk as he bit into Professor Snow White's apple.

Felix managed to convince Professor Snow White that he would be in charge as she would talk to his grandmother about Hawk.

"Sweet sweet revenge!"Jake moaned out chomping with his mouth open grinning as the juice trickled down his chin.

Felix pulled out a handkerchief and threw it at his face, "Chew with your mouth closed."

Jake rolled his eyes but did so anyway.

"As I was saying, because you helped my sister I'll help you. Rose told me you like art." Felix sat in front of me, in what seemed to be a business mode. As the room became more serious.

"From the conversation you and the Snow White had, I take it that your family doesn't approve of something. Is it art?"

"One of the many things."

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. I'll talk to your grandparents about the importance and impact of art. And I'd like you to help by painting something to arouse spirits- make the knights and heroes energized as the Snow Queen has launched her attacks on northern villages."

"I'd love to... but my families pretty stubborn." I warned causing him to laugh.

A mischievous twinkle appeared in his bright blue eyes- and identical twinkle to Rose.

"I'm the king of stubborn, ask Rose."

I quickly made a mental note in my head.

"What do you get out of this?" I asked purely out of curiosity.

"My sister would much rather make a friend out of a bear than a human. To see her make human friends tells me that they are good people. You proved it." He tossed me a silver key.

"You will be able to unlock the gate to the Cinderella castle. I have some for your friends as well."

"Uh...I think you trust to easily." I examined the key waiting for it to explode.

"I trust my sisters judgement."

"What about Hawk." Jake stated spinning on the spiny chair.

"Not about dating." He countered his eyes dark with anger.

"Ice cream flavors?" Jake asked.

"Vanilla is not the best flavor!"

"What about..."

They continued to bicker about trust and ice cream.

I could get used to their chaotic mess. I put my arms behind my neck and leaned back.

—————————————————

Hi!

Do you guys enjoy this book so far?

Any recommendations for songs or do you have any ideas?

Side note:

I just finished watching the first season of Sailor Moon, this is the first time I've watched an anime and enjoyed it so much. If anyone was watched Sailor Moon do you have any recommendations?