❝ Inches Between Us - Leo ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

                                          I need you.

You wished to resist, but your body was committed to the motion. Embracing you, tugging you closer. It seems the feeling of desire was mutual, as soon as you had dared to rest between Leo's legs—laying flat on his chest—, your world seemed to become clear. Everything meant nothing, should you not be by his side. You couldn't resist his warm, delicate touch. From the moment he began whining about his lack of sleep, to the very second of the present, you didn't simple need him. You craved him, crazy for his touch. You're absolutely roped to him by your neck, unable to flee; though you would make no such efforts. There was a lingering tension that wormed it's way between both Leo and yourself, one that was not so easily sedated.

Although you were pressed against him, this was evidently not enough. Human desire is possibly one of the strongest emotions to exist, compelling the species to do impulsive things; no matter the toll. Your desire differed from theirs. Theirs may be greed, money or power. Yours, however, simply enslaved you to Leo. Leo Tsukinaga, the legendary composer of Knights; a fallen king, per say. Your fingertips made their way down his spine, ending completely level with his hips. After this, your appendages scampered up his back, seizing his ponytail. In a moment of instrument-string-like-tension, the composer's hands found their way upon your sides.
Your intentions were clear. What you wanted was upstairs, the very thing that gifted Leo his signature smile..

You desperately wanted his lips to be on yours.

Speaking of this, you had yet to do this with him. It seemed as though your relationship with Leo was more intimate than regular friends, yet too timid for lovers. Being stuck in limbo between the two was by far the worst feeling one could feel.

So, you closed the distance. Lips pressing together, you leaned into Leo intently. Your palms pressed against his face, cupping it gingerly. Your upper body lifted upwards to bring comfortability into your first kiss. The taste of honeycomb engulfed your tastebuds, an overwhelming sweet taste. Intoxicating by it, your heart swelled. The very thing both had been waiting for since they met had finally happened and it disappointed neither.

Finally, what felt like an impossible distance had been shortened. Once the kiss ceased, you would resume resting atop Leo to aid him in his drowsy endeavors as he begins to lean back on the floor. The stairwell itself seemed to sigh with relief, happy to witness the tension be alleviated.

"Leo. You're mine now."