❝ Protection Of Sweet King - Tsukasa ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

                     «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»[ I used caps for "producer" since that's how he speaks in-game

[ I used caps for "producer" since that's how he speaks in-game. He's not yelling, it's just ✨emphasis✨ ]

                                              "Sheesh, you're tense."

You snickered, nestled in the warmth and comfort of Tsukasa Suou's arms. He placed his chin atop your shoulder as you drew him nearer to your chest, smooching his jawline. "I think you should relax, PRODUCER."
You confessed in a gentle whisper, since your lips were near to his ear. "Haha, I'm trying."
"Would you like me to try to help?" Asked the crimson-haired Knight, his arms slithering around your sides.
You relaxed, "How do you expect to do that?" Asking this felt a tad unnatural. Usually you were the one bringing relaxation to him.
"I can pet your head and sing you a song," he snickered, cheeks flushing pink. "I admit, TsukiP told me that singing to someone else helps lull them asleep."
"Did he now?"

"Yes," his appendages slid through your hair, a kiss being planted upon the top of your head. "It has been an overwhelming year, MY LOVE."
You responded not, instead nuzzling into his neck with a soft sigh. He was warm, his skin soft against yours. "I believe we've done our upmost," admitted Tsukasa. "We've been through quite a lot. I'm happy that you chose to keep fighting, even though you're under tons of pressure."
A soft chuckle followed after his speech. "Yeah, so am I. I'm really happy that I met you as well."
"How did we meet, PRODUCER?" He questioned, fingers flitting through your hair.
"You tell me." You playfully replied, eager to listen to him continue speaking.
"From my memory, we were only supposed to be associated through the production team. When we met, and this sounds cheesy, I really adored your smile."
Grinning childishly as you squeezed him tighter, you inhaled his expensive, delicate aroma. He laughed in response, ducking into your hair. "I-I just realized how embarrassing that sounds."
"Don't worry, I think it's adorable." You whispered to him.

Relaxing once more, Tsukasa smooched under your eye. "I still adore that smile," confessed the Knight. "I'm so glad I get to see it again."
He then yawned, head leaning back against the pillows. He eyed you with his enchanting, violet hues as he did this. "I can't thank you enough for your love. The support you give is unconditional, and just you allowing me to gush like this is incredible."
"Your voice is incredible." You shot back idly.
"Ah— thank you," he flushed bright red, chuckling awkwardly. "Should I talk more?"
"Please do. I could listen to you talk for hours." Upon reassuring him, your hands made their way to his face. Leaning away from him a tad as you laid upon his chest, you used your thumbs to idly smooth over his skin.

"I feel that both me and you need to relax more," he giggled as though he'd been reverted to a small child. "I'll be honest, I'm only saying that because I'd like to cuddle with you more." Confessed Tsukasa.
Your fingertips swirled through his hair, feeling a tinge of sorrow. It was almost void-like, consuming your entire chest. You heaved a sigh, unable to pinpoint exactly what said feeling was. "Life has been so stressful. I really appreciate your work, my dear."
Blushing at the pet-name, the boy whom held you close made a small peep of surprise. He then nodded his head slightly. "The production department isn't an easy job to handle. You deserve praise as well."
With a somewhat relieved smile on your lips, you resumed cradling your lover's face in your hands. You leaned forth a tad, placing a grateful kiss on his soft, hydrated lips. "I often don't feel like I do." Confessing such a thing felt alleviating, like a boulder lifted off of your back.
"I see," said Tsukasa, lowering his gaze a tad. "I feel the same as you do. I've been indulging in sweets more than I should as of late."
"Izumi's gonna be mad," you reminded him, a foxy grin on your features. "Better watch out."
"Haha, I will," he brushed off your teasing. "You don't need to reject praise. When you receive it, it's okay to accept it."
"Hey, Tsukasa?"
"Yes, MY LOVE?" Asked he.

"Please, tell me more. I like listening to you."

"Then let me shed a bit of light on you," he laughed at himself, patting your head. "It's okay. I'm sorry you're stressed."
You relaxed into him, smiling to yourself as he ran his fingers along your hair, occasionally giggling at himself. "You're doing amazing. Everything will be okay."

"I wish I could tell you more, Arashi, really, I do—"
"What happened next? Don't leave me high and dry!"
"I'm sorry, I fell asleep from there!"