[ M!Reader ] ➜ SURVIVE

╰┈➤ A fight between two gangs Kuro once associated with breaks out, unfortunately dragging Tetora into it

╰┈➤ A fight between two gangs Kuro once associated with breaks out, unfortunately dragging Tetora into it. Reminded of how his younger sister was once endangered by the same groups, you join Kuro to defend the people he loves.

              GORE + VIOLENCE WARNING!!
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

    News of Kuro's former association with gangs would spread like an open flare to oxygen. The idea of suffering that kind of downfall was beyond terrifying, even to Kuro, who always seems to have nerves of steel. He couldn't stop his hands from shaking. When he stood in front of his young apprentice, he shook violently with both fear and rage, though his rage was beginning to dominant the plane of emotions he felt.
His expression knitted as he lifted his curled fists. He could live with crooks blood on his hands, but when it came to Tetora, he'd rather die. He is deeply proud of that kid like he would be of his own son. Although Kuro tried not to spoil Tetora too much, he always found himself adoring the kid.

Funnily enough, the news reached the producer's ears fast as lightning. There he was, running like he'd enter the olympics, barreling towards the gang members that advanced closer to Kuro.
A massive smile lifted Kuro's lips as soon as he saw his producer. The man was livid, just by seeing his expression Kuro could tell as much. Tetora is practically their baby. Seeing him in danger made the Producer want to spill blood.

The Producer hurried to stand beside Kuro, his breaths heaved as he eyed the gang members, his eyes like daggers. Kuro eyed his producer, "Perfect timing." He commented almost playfully.
The Producer laughed in reply, "Right? News travels fast." He cracked his knuckles, determined to defend Tetora, who was just now beginning to come to his senses.

"Wait—!" Demanded Tetora. Though he was soon quieted by the Producer's soothing words of consolation.
Kuro spared Tetora a glance. "We'll be fine, Tetsu." He assured him, only further deepening Tetora's fear.
The Producer ruffled Tetora's hair. He was confident in Kuro, so much so that he felt he could promise their survival and keep it.

It didn't take long for the members to charge forth. Each held weapons such as kitchen knives and boxcutters, easily rivaling Kuro and the Producer's bare fists. However, to Kuro, those puny things are toothpicks. The Producer begged to differ, though he'd just have to tolerate it for Tetora's sake. The thought of seeing Tetora so terrified only fueled both men in their fury.
Not even the ice and snow coating the sidewalk seemed to slow onslaught the attacks. The members piled on to Kuro first, assuming he's the stronger of the two, though the Producer managed to pry them off of Kuro. Kuro's fists shattered noses and bruised eyes immediately after the first hits.
Blood sprayed onto the surrounding snow. The stains were like sweet, cherry syrup to Kuro. He trusted in the Producer to watch Tetora and his back. Either way, he knew Tetora would be safe. There was no denying that.

To say that reliving his previous days was painful was an understatement. Knowing he was once on the opposing side cut Kuro deeply, leaving him in an even more dangerous rage. He felt blinded by his own hurt, knowing he once put his own family in danger because of his past actions made him feel guilty, so guilty he wanted to pummel these gang members for their wrongs— like a projector would punish a white board for what is shown upon it. The original image comes from the projector, the board only reveals it.
The Producer was quick to seize the sharpest kitchen knives from his attackers. Instead of rebelling, he'd utilize the sharp objects to fend off potential attackers from nearing Tetora or even Kuro. More importantly, the Producer occasionally kicked Kuro to protect the gang members from him.