[ GN!Reader ] ➜ To Hold My Soulmate

╰┈➤ You became Tomoya's loving partner around three weeks ago after months of being completely smitten

         ╰┈➤ You became Tomoya's loving partner around three weeks ago after months of being completely smitten. Gradually, you attempt to introduce him to the idea of snuggling(an idea he was originally opposed to). But before you can grow lonely, Tomoya takes your hand in his..

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

You always knew who you were in love with and why. From the way the stage lit up his eyes, to the very way that he gets a tiny spring in his step after every live— you loved it all. And soon enough, you were absolutely smitten. But being smitten does not break down barriers easily.

"Hey, Tomo!" You called out from the white recording room. The room was just as loud as it was cold. You could even see Mitsuru slightly shivering while Nazuna began to wrap him up in his jacket.
While recording members and staff bustled around behind you, you smiled and waved a hand to gesture one of the Ra*bits member over to you.
Tomoya's head perked before he raced over to you. Although he looked tired, he didn't hesitate to show you unmatched enthusiasm. "Hi, Producer. Did something go wrong?" He asked as he halted a slight distance away from you. His dull blond hair swished a tad when he stopped moving, summoning an amused chuckle from you.

You finally replied while shaking your head. You wouldn't want to waste his time by getting enthralled in admiration. "Bwah, quit being such a pessimist. It's all good here," you showed him a thumbs up. "I was just about to ask if you wanted to head out now. The photo-shooting is all done."
Tomoya seemed surprised. "So soon? Did we get enough pictures?" He questioned, eyes rounded in surprise.
"Yep, just enough of everyone." You replied. Yet, when you extended your hand out to him, he seemed to avoid it. His body language changed, as did his expression. His expression contorted with discomfort. You immediately withdrew your hand, replacing it with a friendly smile. "Great. Should I tell Nazu where we're headed?"
"Uh, where are we going?" He seemed hesitant.

You took a dramatic step back before flicking your hands as though you'd been dispersing glitter. "My office?" You casually asked.
Tomoya awkwardly laughed off your stale performance. "Eheh, sure.. just let me tell Ni~chan where we'll be." He said before scampering off. He kept his head down, seemingly embarrassed about his own existence. To be fair, you're the same way.
Watching him speak to Nazuna brought a heartwarming feeling to your chest. It was adorable— the way that Tomoya waved instead of pointing at you. The way he looked so excited to spend time with you. The way that Nazuna shot him a playful glance before nodding his head and gesturing for him to follow you.

Before long, Tomoya was already rushing back to you with Nazuna waving his hand to say hello to you and goodbye to Tomoya. The rest of the Ra*bits copied, with Mitsuru grinning from ear-to-ear and Hajime somewhat more reclusive about his happiness.
You waved both hands— one specifically waving to Tomoya and him alone, while your opposite hand waved to the other three.

"Ready to leave?" You asked Tomoya.
He nodded a single time. "Yep. Lead the way, Producer."
You laughed at him as you spun around on your heels, beginning to guide him from the pure white room. Everyone else around you no longer mattered. Whoever they were, whatever they did, how you knew them, and their names meant nothing to you. You were beside the most extraordinary person alive. Many people would say he's an ordinary person, but your eyes were made to see so much more. Your eyes see home.

While you and Tomoya walked side-by-side, you both talked. You talked about when you first confessed. How you ranted like the world's grandest poet, only to end the lengthy speech that nearly had Tomoya in tears with a whispered and embarrassed; 'was that weird?'.
Your voice made him laugh. His laugh soothed your soul. Your nervous system shut down, crumbling immediately and nearly rendering you immobile. The stairs to your office felt impossible to climb. But your hand still found Tomoya's. This time, he accepted your touch. He squeezed your hand thrice.

You wanted to bawl when his fingers curled around your skin, his warm palm against yours. Your eyes wrinkled with a genuine, heartfelt smile as you gazed deep into his eyes. Tomoya returned your smile, though his was much more shy. His gaze fell into yours. In all your years of life, no one has ever looked upon you with such kindness and understanding before.

"Hey, Tomo," your voice grew gentle and barely audible as you held the door to your office's floor open for your partner. "Please keep talking to me. I like the sound of your voice."
Tomoya's face flushed as he stepped through the doorway, peering over his shoulder to ensure that you were close behind. Before you could reach for his hand again, he snatched your hand in his. Your expression dropped before twisting into a bittersweet smile. A smile that accompanied misty eyes. Tomoya returned your sentimental smile. After so long of being completely in love with one another, it felt like a dream to finally be together. It felt so right to call your soulmate home. Home, at last.

While you adventured down the hallway towards the door to your office, you began to lean against Tomoya's shoulder. He snickered as he pressed his shoulder against yours, steadying you and himself to create a straight-lined stride.

You want to get Tomoya's palm lines tattooed on your hand. A permanent mark to immortalize a love that can be found once in a million lifetimes. Gazing upon him makes you want to cry. You both know so much, yet so little. Both have only explored a small fraction of everything the world has to offer. You couldn't help feeling overwhelmed by emotion.

"Here it is," you calmly said as you steered Tomoya's frame towards the door to your office. You drew the key from your pocket, using it effortlessly. You held the door open for him, grinning eagerly as you hurried into your office. "Hehe, I love when you do that." You confessed while striding into your office behind him.
As the door closed, Tomoya's head cocked slightly to the side. "Do what?" He questioned, visibly puzzled.
"That thing whenever someone holds a door open for you. You kind of crouch down low and get all jittery. It's cute. Really, really cute." You fumbled on your words as you forced yourself to enunciate your purpose. "That's the only way I can describe you— my, uh, purpose. Sorry if that's weird."

Tomoya stared, wide-eyed, into your very soul. He didn't look petrified. He looked touched. He looked amazed that someone just said that to him of all people. His irises became a soft blur as his eyes watered at your way with wording his very existence. It somehow always seemed to make him feel like bawling.
He nodded his head, returning his hand to yours without hesitation. "It's not weird at all.. really, it isn't."
You giggled giddily as you guided him towards the couch in your neatly decorated office. Instead of sitting on the cushions, you snatched a pillow off of the furniture and sank to the floor. Tomoya hesitantly followed you.

When he sat, you handed him the decorative pillow. He placed it against his torso in a tight hug. Before long, your arm had found its way over his shoulder, landing on his upper arm. Yet, somehow, he didn't seem to mind. Instead, he leaned into your touch and your body heat. He even broke into a smile.
"Tomo," you placed the tip of your nose against the top of his hair. "Let's stay like this for as long as possible." You suggested in an airy tone of voice before placing a kiss on Tomoya's head.
He released the pillow into his lap, instead wrapping his arms around you. One of his arms wrapped around your chest while the other rested in your lap. You placed your cheek on top of his head.

"...yeah. Let's keep being more than just a producer and an aspiring idol— please." Tomoya whispered back to you.
Your index finger twirled about in his hair, slowly and gradually introducing him to your touch messing about with his perfect hair. However, he didn't seem to mind. He even closed his eyes. When your palm met the back of his head, your hug acting as a gentle, yet protective cradle of unmatched love, Tomoya heaved a relaxed sigh.

And that was all you needed to be happy.