welcome to the future sonamy

sonic wakes up in a backyard in green hills zone but suburban "Amy! Amy! wake up I think were in vanilla's yard" sonic say while shaking her "huh what, but that sign says hedgehog family ek! in not ready to meet your parents. Amy says as she wakes up. sonic slaps his forehead but he sees a ring on his left hand "uhm Amy did you give me this to convince me that were married" sonic says after he sees her ring Mach his. "No sonic!" she looks around and at her heels and blue headband "I think were in the future". sonic then rushes into the house. Amy follows behind him then they enter the house or their house. "Wait Amy is that..." he said and the passed out from shock. Amy is confused what Hes even talking about. then she sees a photo in a frame that says marriage is forever to death shall us part.

 then she sees a photo in a frame that says marriage is forever to death shall us part

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! WERE MARRIED EKKKK!" she says while she hops up and down "EKK WHAO" she sheiks then BOOM THUD " owe stupid heels. " She says as she rubs her head. "mommy are you okay" said a little light purple hedgehog that looks like sonic "uhm yes" Amy says in confusion. she grabbed sonic and picks him up runs though the dining room then the kitchen then to the wet messy bathroom with rubber ducks everywhere Amy then put in the plug in the tub and fills it up with cold water and then gently puts sonic in the tub. insert sonic drowning sound here. "HAAAAAAA cough*Cough Ames are we married?" sonic asks as he jumps out of the tub. yeah, sonic um I'm sorry honey we are. she says in a flirtish accent. "Haha very funny honey... damn it. " He says while very annoyed by Amy. "ALSO, Sonic we have kids" she tells sonic in his ear then "hi mommy and daddy I need to pee." the purple hedgehog said as he walks in. "Ames I need to sleep he runs into every room and finds it. its walls are pink and bule with a queen-sized bed with white sheets and a bule and pink pillow. sonic then hops in bed and reads a book called 50000 reasons why Mario sucks. Amy then hops in next to him pick up a book called 50 shades of Sonamy. when sonic finish reason number 34 he says, "well I'm ready for bed." Amy puts down her book and comes closer to him. "So, I saw a photo of all of us and our kids' names are spike and jasper." then a 13-year-old baby bule hedgehog with zits on his muzzle walks in and says, "mom dad please kiss I'm doing a check to see you still love each other." sonic and Amy turn red. and then after 2 minutes of looking at each other weirdly, they kissed for their son spike.

 and then after 2 minutes of looking at each other weirdly, they kissed for their son spike

"Thanks bye" spike says as he leaves. Sonic looks at Amy and says I can't believe we just did that Amy? phew she passed out from love I guess it wouldn't hurt to not be near her." then Aay Grabbs him and hugs him like Hes a Teddybear. "You know what my darling sonic." Amy whispers to him "what Amy" sonic says while embarrassed "I love you" Amy says to sonic. I guess I love you to Ames. then they go to sleep

PART 2 COMMING 3/25/2023