meeting the competition

after sonic and Amy arrived in some city in some country. "Okay sonic the figure skating is tomorrow" Amy said to sonic. "Good thing we learned figure skating in 2014." sonic replied. then a pink bob sled with a crown on it when right in front of them. "Sorry sir but we are carrying this sled" said red toad "yeah watch it," said yellow toad. "Be careful that's my goch-G." said peach to a bule toad. then a limo pulled up and then a bule ghost and a red toad got out and then they opened two doors. "Thank you so much of a playing my game." yelled Mario as he hopped out the limo." then Luigi hopped out of the car saw the huge hotel that they would be staying in. then he said "wowy Zowee" then peach looked at Amy and then she shouted, "Hi Amy good to see you" Amy replied happily "Hi peach it's nice to see you too." "So, Amy I was wondering if you wanted to go on another girl's night out." peach asked Amy with excitement. "Hey peach should the guys go on a boy's night out." Amy said looking into sonics eyes. then a human walks by and says hey guys I got the email, so I got palkia to bring us here. then he threw a Poke ball at the ground. then a bright energy was formed then it turned into a shiny gardevoir. "What now Zeke" then Zeke pointed at the girls "oh Hi gal pals." said gardevoir. then Zeke left and sent out mewtwo. then mewtwo made their luggage float and then he followed Zeke. "What up we were hoping for you to join us on a girl's night out." peach asked peacefully. "And the guys on a boy's night out" Amy added. Gardevoir stood there silently for a little bit then she got an idea. "Why not a triple date because Mario and sonic would drive mewtwo crazy with all their fighting. gardevoir asked kindly. "Oh, please Mario and sonic never take it too far" Amy replied. "Oh, so I'm the one with dumb fans" Yelled sonic. "Well, a least I'm not furry." yelled Mario. then it went silent. "I stand corrected" Amy said to gadevior. "Why is everyone silent?" asked Mario. "Dose super Mario bros 3 and 3d world sound familiar." Sonic said to Mario with cockiness. Let's a go babe" said Mario as he grabbed peach. "Dose 6:00pm work" yelled peach "yes" replied both gardevior and Amy.