all aboard the death egg

then the world flashed again "it almost like this is a simulation" sonic said in confusion. "okay me from the past didn't you see the teleporter sign when we fell in here" future sonic told him as the sign fell right Infront of them. then they were in the death egg. [imperil march starts to play] then three robots appeared mecha sonic 1,2,and,2.5. sonic and future sonic look at each other and future sonic said "okay lets do this..."  "I will flatten you" Eggman interrupted. then the death egg robot jumped to try and squash the Amy's. "sonic help" Amy yelled as she tripe "don't worry Amy! hey future me make a line of rings." sonic yelled then future sonic made the line of rings "ready GO!" sonic yelled as he did a light speed dash. "thanks sonic" Amy said when sonic put her down. "don't mention it." sonic said with cockiness. "I've got an idea bah" future sonic said but was interrupted by mecha sonic 1 who tackled him. "get your hands off of my husband" future Amy yelled with fury. then she sent him flying right into the death egg robot. "thanks honey" future sonic said then he kissed future Amy. "DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT IT" sonic said as he gave Amy a glare. then Eggman yelled "I will flatten you" but he missed "well it says i hit something well #$%*" he realized he had crushed mecha sonic 2. "then sonic and Amy destroyed mecha sonic 2.5 then they threw him at the death egg robot. then future sonic kick the robots weak spot then it exploded. then they were teleported to collision course on little planet where they saw metal sonic.