back to the present

"Sonic! Amy! where did they go?" tails said with confusion at the fact his friends had disappeared. "To the future of course Haha" said Eggman with an evil grin. then the robots mouth opened up and threw tails into the air and the into its mouth. there were control panels everywhere and tons of different colored buttons. "orbbot cubebot lock him up now" Eggman demanded. "Yes sir" reponed orbbot and cubebot. then they picked up tails and throw him in a cage with a bucket in it. then they locked it. then e0012 mu walks in and says, "operation destroy key.exe." then it blasts the key and turns it to dust and then it walks away. bang boom bang clank crash "what was that " Eggman said in shock "its sonic and Amy" said sonic in a smash bros character select voice. "What the aheeee ouch" Eggman said as sonic, and Amy beat him up. Amy then breaks the cage door open "let's go tails." Amy whispers "ok" tails responds as the run out the window, and then the robot explodes. "Way to go honey" says sonic to Amy. "What honey what's going on" tails yells. oh, were from the future" he echos" we'll explain later." then they run off leaving tails there alone. then his walkie talkie rings it's from vector "tails we found Cosmo" yelled vector "oh my god" tails screams with excitement.