back to the future

sonic wakes up he yawns then runs downstairs for breakfast the kids have already left for school because its Monday. "Sonic its 9:20 am" Amy says as she puts sonics breakfast in the microwave to heat it up. "I slept in I mean I had to run you home and pick up the kids from creams place and well I ended up going to sleep at 12:00 am" sonic said as he ate his breakfast. ding dong, Amy how comes every morning someone rings are doorbell" sonic said annoyed by this happens 2 times. Amy opens the door its cream and cheese. cream looks like her mom now expect she has a dress that looks like a chao. "Hi Mrs. Amy, is Mr. sonic awake yet." cream asked. "Yep, Hes awake" Amy replied. "Hello yes I am awake" he said as he sipped his coffee. "Well, I was wondering if you'd want to run my chao garden while me and Charmey go on vacation." cream asked politely. "Well, how long will we run it for." sonic asked. just today the other days will be taken care of by my mom." replied cream in a sweet voice. "Ok what do you think Amy." sonic said looking at Amy. she nodded her head without any hesitation. "Ok we'll do it cream." sonic said to cream with confidence. "great" cream said as she jumped from excitement. Honk! "Come on honey the plane leaves in an hour!" yelled Charmey who had been losing his patience he just was ready for nice break form the chotix. "Coming honey sorry I took so long to ask them." cream said as she realized that she had lost track of time while talking with sonic and Amy. bye cream has fun with Charmy." Amy said as she waved goodbye sonic waves too.