New Island Home ( Edit Mothra and Rodan changed)

( A couple of hours after the two spars between, Zilla, Jr, Godzilla, and Zena. The four ocean kaiju had swum across the ocean till they found an island with no human life on it. The bonus of this island was that it was far away from any human civilization. This meant that  Zena and Jr would be able to live in peace on the island and with the vast wide open space. Other Kaiju could also live n the island if they so chose to)

( New Island home)

" ( Walks out of the water and onto the island)

" ( Walks out of the water and onto the island). This place is very beautiful. ( Looks at  Zilla and  Godzilla). So this will be my home from now on?" Asked  Zena. " Yours and Jr's home Zena. You both will be the rulers of this island. So remember,  if there are any kaiju that cause trouble here. Make sure to straighten them out. ( Hears the flapping of wings and feels the ground shake). I guess your unties wanted to come say hi." Said  Zilla. " Why are they coming here? ( Looks at  Zena). Hide now and change to your human form. They can't know about you yet. Jr. keep her safe." Said  Godzilla as she watched  Zena turn into her human form and land on  Jrshoulder before watching the two run off and then turned to face her friends.

( Mothra)

( Rodan)

( Anguiruis)

( Anguiruis)

" ( Lands on the ground with Rodan in front of Godzilla and then crosses her arms)

" ( Lands on the ground with Rodan in front of Godzilla and then crosses her arms). What are you two doing way out here?" Asked  Mothra as  Anguiruis came out of the ground. " We were looking for a place for  Jr to have as her own personal training ground." Said Zilla. " Besides, the island is getting a bit cramped over there. This will give her more room to move around." Said  Godzilla. " Ok, but what did  Space want? I saw her fly down to earth a couple of hours ago. She didn't cause any harm did she?" Asked Rodan. " No, she didn't. she actually just came to see what was going on before doing her usual thing of flying around the earth." Said  Zilla as  Jr walked over to them. 

" Hey there Jr,  what do you think about your own special island?" Asked Anguiruis. " I really love it. Now I'll be able to really let loose." Said  Jr as she ran off to practice her atomic breath.  " ( Watches Jr run off with a smile on her face before looking at Godzilla).  While you were over here,  Gigan attacked  Tokyo." Said Mothra. " What was that scrap heap doing this time? Was she trying to call me out again?" Asked Godzilla. " We don't know, Space Godzilla attacked her and forced her to retreat. Which is why we need to know one thing." Said Rodan. " Really, and what would that be?" Asked Zilla. What exactly happened sixteen years ago? Space Godzilla had since then stopped attacking us and started to attack Ghidorah's group. It Makes no sense. She even saved that human named June." Said Mothra. " Your sister doesn't just change her tone at the drop of a tail. What happened between you two?" Asked Rodan. " Nothing really. We talked, surprisingly enough and then we agreed to try and be civil with each other. Said Godzilla as she and  Zilla walked toward the ocean.

" There has to be more to it than that. But we'll talk about it later Ceasers currently fighting Orga." Said  Mothra as she and Rodan flew off into the sky toward where the battle was taking place while  Anguiruis swam with  Godzilla and Zilla. " ( Dives underwater and looks behind her to see  Zena in her human form floating in the ocean and waves at her before swimming faster toward where  Ceaser and  Orga were currently at, with Zilla following close behind.