Destroyah/ Zena's Rage

( It has been a couple of weeks since the destruction of Gigan. Since then, Ghidorah and her subordinate have been confronting on who was the one to destroy Gigan.  The question on Godzilla and her ally's minds revolves around why  Ghidorah's daughter  Gina didn't join them with  Ghidorah and her forces confronted  Godzilla and her allies on the death of  Gigan. Ghidorah was currently speaking to Godzilla and  Mothra regarding the matter right now. Meanwhile,  Jr was currently swimming around the ocean floor enjoying some quiet time. Not knowing that her life would soon be in danger) 

" How many times must I tell you? The only one there on the scene of your subordinate's attack was Zilla and then later Rodan. No one else was there." Said Godzilla with a growl. " Do not continue this foolishness Godzilla. We both know that neither of them had the type of energy needed to destroy every ounce of Gigan. But if you persist in not answering my question. Then the next time we meet on the battlefield. I will make You suffer." Said Ghidorah as she flew off back to her ship. " Looks at Godzilla with a questionable look). That sounded a little too much more irritated than usual Godzilla. Is there something that you wanna tell me? Something that would pertain to why she keeps coming here." Asked  Mothra. " ( Looks at  Mothra tiered). Not really, I asked  Zila what happened and she said that she had got the drop on  Gigan by digging a hole and then launching from it. That's all I know." Said  Godzilla as she walked away. 

" ( Walks from behind her hiding spot and walks up to Mothra with  Anguiruis and  Queen Ceazer doing the same). Something is definitely not right. She is definitely on edge. "Said  Ceazer. " Not only that.  Zilla's atomic breath is more heat than radioactive. What destroyed  Gigan was from what I could tell.  was just as radioactive as  Godzilla and Jr with a hint of Electricity if the small sparks are anything to go by." Said Rodan. " For now we'll keep our search on who destroyed Gigan hidden from Godzilla. She knows something from the way that Zilla told us what happened. So does she. " Said Ceazer. " The only question now is whether or not it has anything to do with why  Space Godzilla coming to talk to Godzilla. She used to only come in order to try and destroy us. But now we barely see her. ( Looks at the group). Keep an eye on things here. I need to go speak to our human friends concerning a bad feeling I have." Said Mothra as she flew off.

( Ovr at a research facility)

" So you're telling me that you are creating a weapon that could possibly kill the kaiju?" Asked  Serizawa as he and June looked at a scientist. " Indeed, with this Oxegyen destroyer bomb. We can annihilate every and any kaiju. " Said The Scientist. " But you will only use it against Ghidorah and her forces, right? " Asked June. " ( Shakes his head no). Think about what will happen if Godzilla and her allies ever turned on us. We would need a weapon other than our Mecha-Godzilla's in order to defend ourselves. The only exception is Mothra seeing as she is a guardian of the earth. This bomb is the key to our Salvation." Said The Scientist as they all feel the building shake only to see Mothra hanging onto the building. " I Heard what you said, human. So let me ask you this. What would happen if your bomb doesn't kill all of them? But instead angers those who survive the explosion. Who do you think they will target? That bomb will do more harm than good.  I suggest that you have it destroyed." Said Mothra as she flies away.

" She's right professor.  that may cause more harm than is needed. You must have it destroyed,  or it will become the death of us all." Said Serizawa as he and June left the room and then drove off in their car. "  ( Wait till the sound of the car is far away before looking at the bomb). Those fools don't even comprehend the necessity of this bomb. ( Thinks for a second and then smiles). If they will not listen to reason. Then I will show them the power of this creation,  by creating something that will be my demonstration of the weapon." Said the scientist as he began to create a weapon that could possibly become a destroyer.