Agreement between Zillas ( Godzilla image changed)

( It had been a couple of months since the battle between Godzilla and Gidorah. Since then  She and her friends have been keeping the peace between Kauji and humans with the help of their two human liaisons,  Docter Serizawa and June Darby. Currently,  June and  Serizawa were having a meeting with  Godzilla, Zilla, Jr., and surprisingly enough Space Godzilla)

( Godzilla)

( Zilla)

( Jr)

( Space Godzilla)

( Space Godzilla)

" ( Sits on the beach shore in front of Serizawa and  June while Zilla, Jr, and  Spacegodzilla sit on both sides of her)

" ( Sits on the beach shore in front of Serizawa and  June while Zilla, Jr, and  Spacegodzilla sit on both sides of her). So why exactly have you called us all here  you two,  it better be good." Said  Godzilla. " You four are the last of your kind. So we thought that it would be helpful if we held your race grow or thrive in this case." Said  June. " How in the world would you go about doing that?" Asked Space Godzilla. " ( Points to a Kauju-sized machine). With that. All we require is some of each of your blood in order to create what we call a kaiju hybrid. A hybrid between humans and kaiju. They will be the bridge to help both our species learn to coexist with each other." Said  Serizawa. " You want us to place our hands on that thing and you'll help bring our race back into the ecosystem? Asked  Zilla. " Indeed, this hybrid can grow and learn from both sides of civilization while also being able to bring new life into the world." Said  Serizawa. 

" As long as we get to choose what happens with the young one. But who will carry her or will they be born like us in the form of an egg?" Asked  Godzilla. " As a way to keep the child safe from harm,  I will be the one to carry the child. So it will be born in its human form first and then grow into its kaiju form once they're old enough." Said  June as all the Zilla's stood up and walked over to the machine and each place their hands on it. " Ok then, please keep your hands there as I turn on the machine. ( Turns on the machine and watches as it takes twenty percent of each of the Zilla's blood and the n watches as the blood is then mixed together). This will be the greatest achievement of both man and Kaiju. " Said  Serizawa as he watches the machine send the fused blood into June. " ( Looks at  June with a smile). I know that the child will be in good hands with them staying with you." Said  Godzilla with a smile.

" ( Looks down at  June). I have to agree,   you're one of the only humans that I have grown to respect.  Take good care of her now.  Who knows, you'll probably even get to go to space with us. " said  Space Godzilla. " ( Looks at the machine and sees that it has put all of the kaiju blood into  June's body). Ok girls,  you can take your hands off the machine now. ( Watches all of the Zillas take their hands off the machine). Thank you for allowing us to do this. You all will not be disappointed." Said  Serizawa. " I know we won't. ( Floots into the sky). I can't wait to see them." Said  Space Godzilla. " Also, you will be able to tell where they are because her energy will be a mix of all of yours." Said June as the Machine leaves her body. "That's cool,  I can't wait to see what the future holds. See you guys later,  I'm off to explore space. Can't destroy a planet that my daughter will live on now can I." Said  Space Godzilla as she flew off into space.

" ( Looks down at June and Serizawa). Stay safe out there you two. " Said  Zilla as she swam away and back toward her cave. " Come on Jr. let's head on home. We'll check in on them every now and then whenever Ghidorah or one of her henchmen doesn't attack." Said  Godzilla as she and Jr walk away. " It will be a joyful day when they are ready to join the world." Said June as she rubs her stomach with her left hand.