Zena vs Gigan

(It's been a couple of weeks since Godzilla and  Zilla had found an island for Zena and  Jr. Since then Jr and Zena have been training on the island or under the water whenever they sensed Mothra and Rodan were flying around their island.  Godzilla and  Zilla had even stopped by to see how the two were doing. Little did the two Zilla's know that Zena was about to be in her first fight)

" ( Sits on the roof of a warehouse thinking about what had been happening ever since her split from them and the realization of Tonya being a hybrid. Since that day,  she has been working with Serizawa and June with Keeping an eye on the Kaiju. With  Godzilla's consent at least. She has even checked in on the team and found out that they had acquired some assistance from the autobot titan known as Metroplex and her previous commander Elita-One.  However,  she was recently informed that  Megatron had called upon the aid of the Decepticon titan  Trypticon along with the deception Seeker known as  Slipstream. On the plus side of things, since Arcee saw the arrival of the two faction titans as a problem. She was able to reconnect with her old charge now kaiju hybrid). It has just been one crazy event after another. The only saving grace is that by staying with June. I'm able to still help Zena. " ( Hears an alarm go off and then runs toward the main room to see what's going on). I wonder what will happen today." Said  Arcee as she ran down the hall.

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

( Gigan clones)

( Megalon)

( Megalon)